Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely_Priya thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Pesonally, I don't perceive men crying as being non-macho... That's because my boy friend often cries to free himself from all his stress and feelings that let him down... I think that is a good thing and it doesn't have anything to do about being macho or not. (It's a natural thing)
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serialbuff

My most memorable tennis moment is the 1995 Australian Open quarter-final match between Jim Courier and Pete Sampras. Pete Sampras was two sets down and on the verge of losing the match. His coach Tim Gullikson was hospitalised with a stroke, and in a serious condition. Someone from the spectators shouted - "Win it for your coach, Pete." The next thing we saw was Sampras breaking down on the court. He recovered to resume the match and played the remainig match visibly sobbing. He went on to win the match. That moment of breakdown helped him to get rid of all those pent up emotions which were weighing down his game.

If men cried more often, they would have fewer heart attacks and the world would witness fewer wars πŸ˜›

πŸ‘ Awwwwwwww  SB I remember that moment very well.  What a sweet memory of that game with Pete and Jim πŸ˜ƒ .  Sorry for going off topic 😳

for your last statement I say πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ crying peeling onions run cold tap water while u are cutting onions. Also storing them in refrigerator helps.  Yellow onions creates more tears than White or Red.  SO may want to use those  two.  They might be more expensive but I think it's worth it. My 2 cents.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serialbuff

Better still - keep them in the fridge. cold onions are easy to peel and chop, and they keep your tear ducts dry.

Even better - get someone else to do them πŸ˜†

Even better, pop a chewing gum when cutting onions. I'm not joking, read somewhere chewing while cutting onions prevents from getting all teary eyed.

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

πŸ‘WOW - Wanted to express reading that triggered my goose bumps... very touchy moment - thanks for sharing...😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAPAULqAuis

This is not the moment I mentioned, but you can get an idea of what must have happened earlier.

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Even better, pop a chewing gum when cutting onions. I'm not joking, read somewhere chewing while cutting onions prevents from getting all teary eyed.

Even better don't eat onionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† atleast that's what I doπŸ˜‰

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I wasn't sure what to say when I read the topic, but good to see you have already written what I would have wanted to had I figured out how to do it.😊

Haha Good Topic. πŸ˜‰

Men crying is sweet and Shows their Vunrable side, but if you are doing it to get a hug, then thats another matter...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

What is the reason for crying is what distinguishes a macho man from non-macho IMO. a war lost, a defeat, a woman lost for a life-time, a love lost, honour lost, child lost as opposed to missing significant other on reality show   / such trivia.

Ok back to debate..

Read everyone's views - suggesting crying doesn't bring down the Machoism. Cry-baby is . Okay .

Quoted QT to bring out a point, if we leave reasons like death in family, doesn't other reasons displays a sought of weakness from within or helpness, wouldn't this portray non macho image ???

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Ok back to debate..

Read everyone's views - suggesting crying doesn't bring down the Machoism. Cry-baby is . Okay .

Quoted QT to bring out a point, if we leave reasons like death in family, doesn't other reasons displays a sought of weakness from within or helpness, wouldn't this portray non macho image ???

Why is it unacceptable for a man to feel weak or helpless? He is human, not divine! And if you go by the ancient mythology of different civilisations, even divine powers had weaknesses!

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

Honestly , tried that once....... had a neighbour over to do the kitchen chores ... she sliced and diced it all and left ........Soon after a cruiser pulled into my yard

arrested me for emotional distress...... i asked how come ? they said they saw this neighbour walking out in a hurry from my house and was all in tears..πŸ˜‰

Haven't they heard of khushi ke aansoo???πŸ˜‰