•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Blood cancer treatment

it's not require sibling can only donate it can be anyone from their family or ousider should be under 50 yrs and healthy  if their blood group is matching they can Krishna his life

What do you think ? Please respond ............................

That's right Damini, but I don't think the writers of Sindoor are aware about this. That's why they are feeding us with nonsense stuff & we, I mean the poor audience, will have to bear with it.
see my earlier post about leukemia treatment . they havenet even made the proper diagnosis .
When bone marrow is required for any type of cancer, a sibling has the best match. It can be outsiders, but usually siblings are the best match. However, sometimes the sibling doesn't have the exact match either.
Posted: 16 years ago
It would be like waiting 9 months for a baby, and it could be of no use...
soon u will find out it doesnt matter
Guys I think the writers just put in the stuff about the sibling because they wanted to keep Alisha on the show. Edited by MCRP - 16 years ago
Thats true, but its less risky if its a sibling 😳 but definately-if someone didnt have any siblings, a allogenic donor is definately available for a choice...some ppl can live without a transplant-and just with chemo 😳