a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemn boys and girls India ki kal ki performance ke baad World cup ka bukhar sab par chad gaya hai toh isse KBC aur hamare Shahrukh sahab kaise peeche reh sakte hain.πŸ˜†

World cup ka bukhaar Shahrukh par itni zor se chadha ki hamare Shahrukh sahab aaj team India ki shirt mein black coat ke saath nazar aaye.😳😳

Cricket world cup mein agar jeetna hai toh ya toh umpire se dosti kar lo ya phir third umpire se decision poochne ke bajaye audience poll kar lo, Koi bowler agar pasand na aaye toh bowler ko alat palat kar do aur jab Sachin out ho jaaye toh umpire plz ungli na uthaye because Hindustaniyon par ungli uthana galat hai woh sirf itna keh de Sachin mujhe gale laga lo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats the Triyambaknathvachaspati gyan for today.

Smart, pretty, intelligent an witty as Srk said about himself he was looking absolutely fantastic and a true Indian in the team India shirt.😳😳😳

Komal Vedh yesterday's rolover contestant whom Shahrukh called Mumbai ki Britney Spears couldnt play well today she won till 160000 but gave the 9th answer wrong and came crashing down to 20000 rupees inspite of Shahrukh's warning.

But she got a big hug from Shahrukh and a bat specially signed by the team India.

The har seat hot seat question was

Which of these celestial objects may be described as half, full or new?

Ans:- Moon

The fastest finger first question was

In the Increasing order arrange these contributing officers by the number of persons holding them at any given point of time.

Ans:- President of India, Supreme court judges, Rajya Sabha MPs and Lok sabha MPs

The fastest was Shobha Rajgiri from amader Kolkata.The lady an assistant manager in New India Assurance knew 5 languages ie Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali and Malyali.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She even sang a song from the film Mr Natwarlal

Mere paas aao mere doston ek kissa suno.

Shahrukh introduced the break in 3 different languages

Tamil:- Break Palama

Kannada:- Break ke hogna

Bengali:- ekta break neen πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The lady has a dream of building a house in Banglore. She repeated some very beautiful words which Rabindranath Tagore had once said in his lifetime.

If I had wings I would like to leave traces and even if I cant leave a trace I am happy to have taken the flight.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She even said three words of a bengali song Ekla cholo re.She knew only those three words of this very beautiful Bengali songπŸ˜†

The song actually is Jodi tor daak sune keu naaye aashe tobe ekla cholo re. A very beautiful song by Rabindranath Tagore.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shobha gave answers to 10 questions and has won 640000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.

All in all a very nice episode with lots of different languages, some singing some beautiful words and some serious qizzing.

On a rating scale 9/10 for Shahrukh's help to contestant Shaobha's linguistic styles, her playing the game beautifully, her words said by Tagore saab, and also for Shahrukh's meethi si kiss but one less for Komal's crash inspite of Shahrukh warning her again and again.πŸ˜•

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow same time same place, good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair, khuda hafiz, bbye.

I love you all.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooooooooow srk in India cricket shirt.. πŸ˜› soo sweet i cant wait to c the video
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow!!! thanks for the update ....ur updates r always such a pleasure to read ....

Can't wait to watch that lady orating Tagore's lines in Bengali πŸ˜ƒ ..even SRK spoke in 3 languages .. πŸ˜†

great job Anu !!!! πŸ‘   
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwww lovely update

thanks alot πŸ˜›

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thx a lot 4 di update nice episode but i guess huzi is busy he didnt post yesterday nor today's show well i guess i have to imagine the show wid help of ur update 😭
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks anu,tho i am not from this forum ,have seen u do a brillaint job.long live SRK n KBC.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had so much fun yesterday watching KBC...My name is Komal...n it was so kool listening my name in his voice...damn..it was so good... 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰