a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls for the first time on reality television a superstar so humble and so modest, so down to earth and so friendly is seen wearing a dhoti ie mundu gifted to him by a contestant from Mannar.Oh my my he looked damn cute in that dhoti yaar Devdaas ki yaad dila di😳

Ladies and gentlemen a fantastic episode today with lots of singing some fun and some serious quizzing and Shahrukh along with the Dhoti looked very sweet in a light green shirt and black coat.😳

World cup ka bukhaar jab sab par sir chadh kar bol raha hai toh ismein hamara Shahrukh aur KBC kaise peeche reh sakte hain. Shahrukh introduced the show today in a commentry style.😆😆As the commentrators are always too excited about trivial things so was Shahrukh about the beginning of the show.😆😆

Sanjaya K from Mannar yesterday's rollover contestant today played well and won 80000 rupees but gave a wrong answer ispite of Shahrukh's warning and came crashing down to 20000 rupees.😭😭

He sang a song for Shahrukh the song

Kabhi Alvida na kehna the old one

and my my he did sing very well Shahrukh was mighty impressed with him he said Sanjaya was his most favourite contestant.Shahrukh gifted Sanjaya a cricket bat signed by the Indian cricket team.Sanjaya went away after hugging Shahrukh.👏

The Har seat hot seat question was

What is a poor man called in Arabic

Ans:- Fakir.

The fastest finger first question was

Starting from the nothernmost arrange the following political parties in the order in which they are recognised.

Ans:- National Conference, Shiromani Akali Dal, Shiv Sena, DMK

The fastest was Vijay Gupta from Pathancot. Vikas had great interest in cricket and a great fan of Priyanka Chopra. On winning 2 crores he wanted to take Priyanka Chopra to Paris for which Shahrukh will agree Priyanka.😆😆😆

Shahrukh today shared some of his experiences with us. His first play which he did was Andher Nagri Chaupat Raja where he had played the role of a parrot.

With Vikas Shahrukh spoke fantastically in Punjabi.Vikas asked him about his first works to which he repkied after a parrot he was promoted to playing one of the Bandar of Hanuman ji's Vanar sena.😆😆😆

Shahrukh even did a Punjabi wrap for Vikas but am sorry i dont understand Punjabi and that too so fast so cant recollect. Vikas sang a song

Chori chori jab nazrein mili. Chori chori jab neendein udi chori chori jab dil ne kaha, chori mein hi hai maza.👏👏👏

Vikas won 160000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for Monday he has one lifeline phone a friend left.

All in all a fantastic episode with lots of singing,fun, a new dressing style and some serious quizzing.👏👏

On a rating scale today a perfect 10/10 for mundu the dhoti which both Sanjaya and Shahrukh had worn, for singing both by Vikas and Sanjaya, humour and wrap by Shahrukh and the cricket bat he gifted Sanjaya.😳😳😳

Exams still going on so Best Of Luck to all my young friends out there. Study hard and do well.

So thats it for this week see you all next week same time same place heres me Anu signing off. Good Night, shubh ratri, shabba khair, khuda hafiz, bbyee.

Love you all

muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

***srk*** thumbnail
aww ur so sweet! thanx so much for the update!

srk rocks! 😊
thx anu for a gr8 update cant wait to see the show and also wait another 3 days 😭 lets c thx again 😉
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update 😛

👏 👏 👏
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeeeee wow thnx
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
thnx 4 the update, i saw yesterday's episode, di, u remember there was a guy name vineet singh in fastest finger first 😳