Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Aabha

Lolz....relax yaar...I think she's online...maybe she's continuing tonight...Who knows?πŸ˜‰...we'll just have to wait and see!😊

i was relaxed..i was just soooooo happy...i got my 1st job....i had the orientation that day for 2 1/2 hours...and i started it saturday....yay!!!...im a party host...its sooo fun!!!...i was just expressing my happinessπŸ˜•

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollygirl87

i was relaxed..i was just soooooo happy...i got my 1st job....i had the orientation that day for 2 1/2 hours...and i started it saturday....yay!!!...im a party host...its sooo fun!!!...i was just expressing my happinessπŸ˜•

Wow yaar!!!  Congrats!!  You're happy, so I'm happy too!!!  The more the merrier!!!!  Share the wealth...the wealth meaning happiness, not literally!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

That was great yaar!!!...stupendous!!!...I wish I knew what pani puri tasted like πŸ˜• ...I see it all the time in the soaps and movies, but I've never gotten to try it!!!...same thing with vada pav!! Man! I miss India!!! It's been 10 yrs since I've been and counting!!!

Wow!! are u serious... i cant live with having pani puri atleast once in a month πŸ˜† ....i think of it, and i can taste it...yummmyyy! πŸ˜‰ 

Neha, awesome part! cont sooooooooooon πŸ˜†

Miss 911 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

Wow!! are u serious... i cant live with having pani puri atleast once in a month πŸ˜† ....i think of it, and i can taste it...yummmyyy! πŸ˜‰ 

Neha, awesome part! cont sooooooooooon πŸ˜†

Malika how mean, Iss tarah abs bichari kou tarsaaou tu mat, And yeah it taste veeeeeeery yummy, i cant understand how abha hasnt tastet pani puri... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Just Joking, And Abha dont worry you arent the only one who hasnt tastet pani puri, ....

And Awsome Fan-fic, plzz Continue...

Originally posted by: Miss 911

Malika how mean, Iss tarah abs bichari kou tarsaaou tu mat, And yeah it taste veeeeeeery yummy, i cant understand how abha hasnt tastet pani puri... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Just Joking, And Abha dont worry you arent the only one who hasnt tastet pani puri, ....

And Awsome Fan-fic, plzz Continue...

yeh kya di, mein thori aabha di ko tarsaarahi hoo πŸ˜† i'm just saying πŸ˜‰ teek hai teek hai.. i'll stop... come over to my house...aabha and zara di... we can have a pani puri party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Miss 911 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jassi4armaan

yeh kya di, mein thori aabha di ko tarsaarahi hoo πŸ˜† i'm just saying πŸ˜‰ teek hai teek hai.. i'll stop... come over to my house...aabha and zara di... we can have a pani puri party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m Comming!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ I Can do everything for pani puri (havent tastet it but heard alot of it) πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Miss 911

I m Comming!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ I Can do everything for pani puri (havent tastet it but heard alot of it) πŸ˜†

Okay... u comming.. and me waiting! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thanks soo much neha for the treat!!! It was great reading it!!! please continue nahh, as armaan now knows jassi is young to have a heart attack!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khanwich thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Great fan-fic!
Clana_621 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Neha tht part was so funny! Hope you continue soon!
bye

Hera