Fan Fictions

MY NEW FAN FIC: PYAAR!

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys well here is my new story!

Here are the characters!

Jassi and Her Family.

Jassmeet Waliya: She is India's top model today, she belongs to a very rich family, she has everyone in her house, her parents 2 brothers their wifev and kids yet she is very alone. She is a normal girl, has dreams, dosent have a BF yet, she is very down to earth, yet has a BAD temper. Her parents dont have time for her yet love her, she lives alone in her sepreat house.

Jassi's Parents: Balwants Walia, and Amrit Walia, they handel there own biss.

Purab, Jassi's older brother: He is married to Manaakshiee (Spelling) they have 2 kids a boy: Veer, and A girl: Aaliya.

Pratham: (Played by Hiten) Just got engaged to He loves Jassi more than anyone else in there family. (Guys he playes a very important part)

Armaan's Family!

Armaan Suri: He lives alone in India, his parents live in USA. He dosent get alonge with his family and Lives in India with his sister who is studing to be a Lawyer. He has his own Company, named after himself, Gulmoher, a fashon house, he is looking for a girl, has dated many but hasnt been in love yet.

Parents: They seprated to USA and handel there own fasion house. (Why it willl be told later in the Fan Fic)

Gauri:Armaan sister, She is very nice, loves Armaan alot! And will later fall in love with Pratham!

Jassi's and Armaan's friends!

Raj: He is best Friends with Armaan, a model, and now also the VP of Gulmoher.

Nandu: Jassi's Best Friend, he is also a model, and is curentlly not working on anything. He is a funny guy, never takes anything seriously.

More characters will be introduced as the story goes on!

Edited by armaans4ever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail

NO ONE LIKES THE IDEA AND CHARACTERS? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE IT NEHA. CONTINUE SOON. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i like it.....itsa good start......purab,jassi's brother was the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

pls continue ,what abta ryan and mallika

Aabha thumbnail
Please continue Neha!!!!  I'm loving it already!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
sonia_69 thumbnail
y is purab jassi's brother?????????????????????? i love the story and all but i really didin't likethe part when purab is her brother swtich purab witha aaarman.
neha9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tina59

i like it.....itsa good start......purab,jassi's brother was the best ๐Ÿ˜‰

pls continue ,what abta ryan and mallika

ya i was sure most people would love that! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† aryan, mallika, and Pari they are in the story, but wont be introduced till later on!

neha9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sonia_69

y is purab jassi's brother?????????????????????? i love the story and all but i really didin't likethe part when purab is her brother swtich purab witha aaarman.

um...... NO! ๐Ÿ˜† thats why its a new story! ๐Ÿ˜†

neha9 thumbnail
thanks for liking it guys i was post the first part soon! i want more people to know abt it first!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Pachu.P thumbnail
its good neha...i think ur story will be super-hit formula๐Ÿ˜†...plz post the first part soon!! we are all waiting here๐Ÿ˜‰