Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Part 1!

As the sun rises up, so does a beautiful girl, still half asleep she opens her curtians, and her beautiful Brown eyes meet with the sun. Her eyes squint in front of the stronge light of sun. She turns and ties her hair up entering the bathroom. She turns the Tap on and washes her face, and quickly changes into her a white tank-top and black sweat pants. She grabs her cell phone and i-pod and goes out jogging. As she jogs around the park her ears fills with the music of "1,2,3 Step..." the song just brings a smile to her face, as she moves across the park, people look at her praising her beauty. After a few miles she finally sits down , turns her I-pod off and relaxes. As people rush to her for autographs, her cell rings, she sings a few and then leaves the place. As she sits into her car she picks up her cell.

Hello, her lips move so gentaly.

Nandu: Good Morning to the top most super model of India, Jassmeet Walia AKA Jassi.

Jassi: Hi Nandu, subha subha phone karna ka liya thanks, lakin please mujhe irratate mat karna.

Nandu: Chill girl, maina tho tumhe sirf yaad dilana ka liya phone kiya tha ki aaj humdono ko Gulmoher main Summer Collection ka first Rehersals Par Jaana hai.

Jassi: Nandu mujhe yaad hai.

Nandu: Ok bye!

Jassi: Bye...

She puts the phone down a down and starts the car and rushes home. She gets home, her Juice is ready on the table, she drinks it in one gulp and goes up stairs for a shower. She turns the tap on and slowly washes her self, her complextion very fair.... She gets down and steps out draping herself into a bath robe, she walks to her closet and picks out a casual jeans with a shirt that says DKNY in big blue letter. She picks out a pair of Casual blue earing dangling down her hears. She puts some natural color lip gloss, she purses her lips togeather so the lip gloss is even. She checks the time, 10:00, Damn it, she thinks to herself, i'm late again. She she picks up her purse and cell phone and leaves the house, driving to gulmoher. As she enters everyone looks the the beautiful young girl, so simple yet beautiful, and she walks in, the Fashion Designer, Maddy welcomes her.

Maddy: Guys, this is Jassi, Jasmeet Walia. Today's top most modles... Everyone smiles and welcomes her. She smiles back, and finally you can see her face. She smiles and moves foward to meet Nandu, her co-modle for the Summer Collection.

Guys Hope u enjoyed the First Part.

Preview: Armaan's Intro. 😊
Aabha thumbnail
Wow Neha!!! Ur terrific at writing these fan-fics!!!  I love reading fan-fics....especially yours!!!....Plz continue whenever you can!!!

Aabha😊
Pachu.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaans4ever

lolz thanks bollygirl87

ur welcome..the first part was good...u don't have to type my whole screen name...pyaar se log mujhe pachu kehte hain😊

usachick821 thumbnail

aww...this is a really cute story!!!

plz do continue!!

neha9 thumbnail
wow i am so glad u guys liked it! Cool i will post the next part soon!
Aabha thumbnail
hey neha!!!  Is the pic that's ur avataar a pic if urs??  If it is, ur too cute Neha, lolz, even if u are looking down!!
neha9 thumbnail
guys i wont be able to cont for another few hours or maybe tomm. but i will make up for it!
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

hey neha!!! Is the pic that's ur avataar a pic if urs?? If
it is, ur too cute Neha, lolz, even if u are looking down!!

yep thats me, actually i am preforming a dance at a party! 😆 thats why, and i didnt have any other close up 😆
neha9 thumbnail
Part 2
Maddy: Guys, this is Jassi, Jasmeet Walia. Today's top most modles... Everyone smiles and welcomes her. She smiles back, and finally you can see her face. She smiles and moves foward to meet Nandu, her co-modle for the Summer Collection.

Maddy: Jassi darling, tum chalo main aata ho..... Jassi nods and goes into the Rehersal Room....

As she enters its pitch black. No one is there...

J: Anyone here.... as she moves foward she hits her leg into the something and falls.
J: Ooch..... right then a spot light comes on, her eyes close from the stronge light, she slowly opens them back and helps her up, she moves foward and the light follows her....

J: Whoes here... kaun hai.

A Voice: Ur late Ms. Walia....

J: Only 1 hour...

Voice: 1 hour, ONLY!

Jassi rolls her eyes..... Dekho tum jo bhi ho, i'm a supermodel, loog mera liya dus, dus ganta wait kartha hai, aur tum sift ek ganta late hoon.

Voice: Ma'am u are working for us and u are getting paid, we wont tolarate such behavior. Now jassi is getting really mad.... She looks around and sees a man standing on the stage, she cant see his face, he is atleast 5'9, and slim.

J: Dekho tumko baat karni hai tho saamna aao, chup chup ke baat kyun kar raha ho....

The guy laughs, and takes a few steps foward... but jassi still cant see him properly, so she too takes a few steps foward, now she can see him properly, light brown eyes, a cute smile across his face, he is wearing a white turtle neck, a white coat with white pants, black hair, he looked dashing... jassi kept stairing at him as if she had never seen a more handsome guy before, he was also impressed but not mesmerised as jassi was for him. Slowly his smiles starts to fade away seeing Jassi just staring at him. The lights turn on but Jassi is still staring at him, Maddy enters with Ruby Mom, and Nandu. And Raj comes in Rushing in, he hasnt seen Jassi yet, he turns his back and talks to Nandu walking backwardsm when he runs into jassi who falls on the guy, They both fall on the stage, Jassi in his lap, Raj quickly turns around a little stunned.

Raj: Oh I am sooo sorry, but both of them loose each other into each others eyes. Maddy is just giggling while Nandu doesnt know what to say. Raj moves with a smirk oh his face, he puts his hand bwt there faces and snaps, Jassi comes back to life and and quickly gets up...

J: Oh... Sorry, she messes with hair and turns to Raj. And u mister, cant u see.
Raj is a little blown back. She just rolls her eyes and moves to Nandu and Maddy.

Ruby Mom: Hi Jassi....

Jassi: Sweetly, Hi! And Nandu tum, tumahari waja say i am late, aur yeh Mr. Dressed in white, mujhe blame kar raha hai...

Mr. Dressed in white: Excuese me, i am not blaming or aacusing u, its ture u are late, kiski waja sa i dont care.

Jassi points her fingure at him, u just mind it. Nandu could see her loosing her temper, a really bad sing he thought.

Jassi conts: U are u.. haa, a manager, just another employ, who r u??

Mr. Dressed in white: What?

J: Tumhe tho main abhi fire Karwati hoo, where ur Bose, whats his name.... Armaan... Armaan Suri, where is he, she stroms out her the room yelling Armaan's name...

Raj looks at Mr. Dressed in white, who also leaves the place.

As soon as they both are out of sight, Nandu, Raj, Ruby Mom, and Maddy starts laughing.

Jassi is just going crazy in the office yelling Armaan's name, finally she sees a room that says MR. ARMAAN SURI, she exhales loudly, and says Mr. Dressed in white, tumahari tho aaj kahaar nahie, main tumha fire karwa ka rahu gi, just watch. She walks to the door, and opens it, one hand running through her hair. She calms her self down, Armaan is sitting on his chair turned to the wall.

J: Mr. Suri... Armaan Suri...

Armaan: Thats me....

Jassi looks at the chair and walks towards it now angery again.

J: U know, aapko pata hai..

A: Nahie pata, aap bataiya.

J: Oh shut up, aapka office staff kitna batmees hai....

A: No i am sure u are mistaken.. aaisa kabhi nahi ho saktha.

J: What do u mean...

A: I mean what happened, hua kya.

J: Aaapka koi employ mujhe aaka ketha hai i am 1 hour late... and he dosent like it.

A: Tho he is correct..... aagar ap ek ganta late thi its against out policy.

J: What do u mean???

A: I mean ki vo employ teek tha, aagar ap ek ganta late hai tho humari management aapsa raraz hogi aur we have every rite to question u. Jassi looses all her patients and garbs Armaan's chair and turns it around.....

J: What the hell yaha pe kisi ko meri parwa he nahie, aur i am super model i cant be as late i as i want... and who do u thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh shit... tum yaha kya kar raha ho Mr. Dressed in white....

Armaan: Sweetheart i am Mr. Armaan Suri, owner of this Company.... tho aap kya kaha rahi thi.... ya... who do i think i am... well i am Armaan Suri, aur i have full rights to ask u why u are late.

Now jassi dosent have anything to say. She bits her lip... while armaan just looks at her camly.

Aabha thumbnail
too funny yaar!!!  what a predicament!!!!😆😆....plz continue!!!