a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dilon mein agar nazdeekiyaan aur pyaar ho toh generation gap koi mayene nahin rakhta.Kitni sachchi baat kahi hai Shahrukh ji.πŸ‘

Dher saare pyaar ke saath ek baar phir aapke saamne Anu hazir hai lekar aaj ke updates.

A power packed episode all filled with shayari, gaana, flirting, etc etc.πŸ‘

Shahrukh looked absolutely stunning in a purple shirt and a black and white striped coat.Sach kahoon Shahrukh aaj itna handsome lag raha tha kuch aur karne ko dil hi nahin kiya mann kar raha tha ki sirf use hi dekhte jaoon.😳

Khair jaise taise maine apni nazrein Shahrukh se hata kar game pe daali.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yesterday's rollover contestant Rohit Tripathi who had won 640000 rupees yesterday after using 2 lifelines today played very well.

Unhone 2 sher bhi kahe.First was for Shahrukh and his dream date JeloπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wo vaada kar gaye the ke aayenge khwaab mein

Maare khushi ke neend na aayi raat meinπŸ‘πŸ‘

The second sher was about himself playing kbc

Girte hain seh sawaar hi maidaan e jang mein

Wo tifna kya girenge jo ghutnon ke bal chalein.

He said this because he was taking risk and one who does not take risk will not be able to win.

He played very well and after using all his lifelines won 2500000 and went away after hugging Shahrukh.

The har seat hot seat question was

Which of these animals can be trained to find explosive and hazardous objects.

Ans:- Dogs.

The fastest finger first question was

Arrange the following bodycare treatments in the order in which they are treated in the body from top to bottom.

Ans:- Facial, Shoulder massage, manicure, Padicure.

The fastest was Jeenu Priya from Meerut an eye sergeon who is also a palmist.The lady was very interesting and a kinda flirt.πŸ˜†

She was very beautiful.She had predicted befor kbc 3 that she will be on a dream date with Shahrukh on the hot seat and lo behold she was there on the hot seat with Shahrukh hosting KBC.Shahrukh asked her to read his palm but she said she is like a pandit and wants guru dakshina from himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.The gurudakshina will be in the form of another date with Shahrukh at her favourite holiday spot Seashales island.Shahrukh even sang a song Tum Paas aaye yun muskuraaye from KKHH.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘Shahrukh wanted to dance with Jeenu and wanted to teach her dance steps as her seniour but Jeenu acted smart and was flirting with Shahrukh. Mere Shahrukh ke saath flirting karne ki zurrat mat karna.She said ' sponteneous dance mein jo maza hai woh practice karke karne mein nahin hai'πŸ˜†

However she could not win much and after using all her lifelines she could win only 160000.Shahrukh said a dialogue from DDLJ complimenting on her beauty.She went away after shaking hands with Shahrukh.

That was all for the day

Anth mein Khan ka gyaan.

Dil hamesha left mein hota hai but hamesha right hota hai so always believe in your heart never ignore it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well said Shahrukh isliliye toh aapka dil sabse achcha aur sabse sachcha hai.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All in all a fantastic episode filled with gaana, shayari, flirting, and some serious quizzing.

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 i cant give less because i couldnt take my eyes off Shahrukh he was looking absolutely stunning and handsome.😳😳Also because he said the dialogue from DDLJ and sang Tum paas aaye from KKHH.Rohit played very well.The show was fantastic inspite of the low down by Jeenu Priya the doctor.She couldnt play well but somehow managed to entertain the audience to the fullest.An awesome episode today.

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow same time same place till then Good Night, Shubh ratri shabba khair, bbyee.

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh😳

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the cute update anu... πŸ˜›
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have u read that the heart has two sides. The Left side and the Right side.On the Left side there is nothing right and on the Right side there is nothing left.

Shah Rukh Khan missed the whole saying.
gr8 shayarri πŸ˜‰ though thx for the update πŸ‘ missed u 2 days anu but i guess huzi did a gr8 job πŸ‘ its nice to see u back again welcome buddy πŸ˜›
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update πŸ˜›

πŸ‘
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks vinit anu for da update,Seychelles is a beautiful island,the lady has good choice and a great fan of SRK i think.
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geeglu

Thx for the cute update anu... πŸ˜›

😊Thanx i am glad you liked it

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUSmart

Have u read that the heart has two sides. The Left side and the Right side.On the Left side there is nothing right and on the Right side there is nothing left.

Shah Rukh Khan missed the whole saying.

Ya you are right he missed the whole saying.πŸ˜›

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

gr8 shayarri πŸ˜‰ though thx for the update πŸ‘ missed u 2 days anu but i guess huzi did a gr8 job πŸ‘ its nice to see u back again welcome buddy πŸ˜›

Yes i know Huzi did a great job and am sorry i was away for two days. Missed you too and missed kbc too.Thanx for liking the update and missing me.πŸ˜ƒ

a_b thumbnail

My pleasureπŸ˜ƒ