is salman innocent ?

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys bad news for salman's fan

there is an allegation on salman khan with a proof tht salman has connections with underworld.

all the news channels today have only one news tht they discoveres a tape where salman is giving some dhamki to aishwarya todo some abu salem's show . he also said tht he has connections with dawood , chota shakeel and other underworld dons.

he is underground rite now but wat u guys think is tht tape manipulated and salman is innocent or salman is guilty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi1295 thumbnail
PLZZZ...what is all this crap... ash and her new boy frnd are tryn to make salman look bad.. she used salman to get movies and get her name in bollywood..and now that shes all famous, she 4got all that.. i dont believe anything these ppl or the news have to say abt salman..  and none of the other actors say anything bad about salman.  he's best friends with sanjay, shah rukh,rani,, pretti and kareena.  and all that crap vivek said abt salman calling him was a lie.  he said all that to get attention.  so i would nvr believe anything bad about salman.  he's a great guy.  im not just saying this because i've seen him in movies. i also saw him in person and he's so nice and a gr8 person..
Aparna_BD thumbnail
he is thug !!!!!!!! Definately true !!!! He should have left to rot in jail after he drove his car over the poor people sleeping on the road!!!
drumangel117 thumbnail
hmm i honestly dont know. . .
budhhiman thumbnail
does ne1 seriously care about his relations with Ash or underworld?? Everyone knows that everyone in film industry has relations in dubai.

But if Sallu is involved in the bomb series of 1993, then ... 😡
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi1295

PLZZZ...what is all this crap... ash and her new boy frnd are tryn to make salman look bad.. she used salman to get movies and get her name in bollywood..and now that shes all famous, she 4got all that.. i dont believe anything these ppl or the news have to say abt salman..  and none of the other actors say anything bad about salman.  he's best friends with sanjay, shah rukh,rani,, pretti and kareena.  and all that crap vivek said abt salman calling him was a lie.  he said all that to get attention.  so i would nvr believe anything bad about salman.  he's a great guy.  im not just saying this because i've seen him in movies. i also saw him in person and he's so nice and a gr8 person..

I agree with ur comments n I also feel tht he is innocent in above matter.

P.S.: Poor sallu😭! damn Aish😡, I dont like her at all cencern.

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How can you blame Ash for Salmans actions? I am not a fan of Ash but I
do not think that Salman is totally innocent. Did Ash force him to shoot
the black bucks? Did Ash force him to drive over those poor people? No.
Salman is a 40 year old man who should have matured a long time ago.
Whether the reasons for these tapes being publicised is political or not I
dont know, but Salman sure is'nt innocent.
Groovychick thumbnail
I agree with Frosty...you can't blame Ash for Salman's actions...i fink he's guilty but can't say yet. Dunno if its voice...sound's like it
Morgoth thumbnail

I posted this on India-forums.in as well. And since the same topic is being discussed here, I'm reposting my comments.

Firstly, I am not a fan of either Salman or Aishwarya, so my thoughts are completely impartial.

The issues on hand:

1) Is it Salman's voice on that tape?

My view: YES it is his voice. Thanks to kkkripa who provided the rapidshare version link, I listened to it and I recognized that it was indeed Salman Khan who was boasting about links to Abu Salem, Dawood Ibrahim and Guru Satam.

Its not only the voice, but also the subject matter discussed which makes sense and fits in with what was happening at that time.

2) Does he have connections to the underworld now?
My view: He was DRUNK when he was calling Aishwarya Rai. He was so completely inebirated that his words were slurring.

I do recall reading years ago in a rumour column that the movie "Chori Chori Chupke Chupke" was financed by the underworld. I also believe that Salman knew about it too, but was scared of them.

His relations with the underworld are NOT as strong as he would like Ash to think - thats why she wasn't scared enough NOT to break up with him. Also, she was in love with him - she didn't break up even after getting warnings from the police!

He was boasting about his connections to the underworld, which I do not believe exist.

Anyway, since the tapes are 4 years old, we cannot assume that he still has any connection with Dawood or Abu Salem or Guru Satam NOW.

So, unless some NEW and RECENT evidence is unearthed, I will consider that in this regard, he is innocent.

3) Did he abuse Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali and Ash?

My view: Yes, he most probably did. I had heard about verbal abuse and mistreating parents, but I finally read several articles on the physical abuse too.

He is not good boyfriend material. Too possessive and too domineering.

4) Why is everyone doing demonstrations against him, burning his dummies, etc?
My view: Salman Khan is the proverbial bad boy of the Hindi Film Industry.

He was already known for his scandolous relationships when he was caught hunting for Black Bucks in a forbidden area. It was a private matter.

Then he was arrested for a hit-and-run while driving drunk. It was a local matter

Then there are tapes which point out how he has connections to the underworld. Now its a national matter; the political parties will not leave him alone unless evidence found proves that he is innocent.

5) Why did the tapes come out so late?

my view: It was probably discovered by the media much later. I do not think the police or Ash considered Salman to be a big threat which is why no investigation took place earlier (in 2001)

Also, I do not agree with the people who are blaming Ash for this. If she had to frame Salman, she would have done so immediately after the breakup.

[quote=]she used salman to get movies and get her name in bollywood..and now that shes all famous, she 4got all that.. [/quote]

I disagree with you here. Aishwarya did not "use" Salman to get a name in Bollywood. She managed it on her own merits. If at all, she "used" (notice the quotation marks) Sanjay Leela Bhansali's creative genius and launched her career through his movie.

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I think he is innocent. Feel so bad for him. 😭