Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
i think that salman is not innocent but i will find out about the tape.
ddhik thumbnail

Originally posted by: |iami5o4|

i agree with MysticaMagic.

I think Salman Khan is guilty tho. And blaming Ash for it isn't going to help. I mean love him as an actor. I think he acts great in bollywood. its sad to hear that he's involved with the "underground". How did india become so "underground don" anyway? weird.... anywho!

But he has a bad background and not very good reputation when it comes to breaking the law. Even if the tape was what 4 years ago~ I'm pretty sure he was involved in the underground business one way or another. Who knows~ maybe he was blackmailed. I know one thing for sure. I wouldn't like to be his girlfriend if he's that type of guy. I feel sorry for Ash and the other woman he has been with.

If I was in the jury ~ I would plead him guilty.

---- how easy it is to say crap abt ppl we dont knw.  you said    " im pretty sure he was involved..", im sorry how can u be so sure? do u knw anything we dont?... so cut it out, till u have proff.  or till  salman is guilty(which will nvr happen)/...like simi1295 said "salman is innocent till proven guilty".
Signora2 thumbnail

I have read Mystica Magic, frosty and other peoples views and I agree with what u have to say.
My contention is:

1  For too long he has been on the other side of the law and it is time he grew up, gave serious thought to his irresponsible behaviour. Secondly the story was broken by a leading National daily, not for nothing they would come up with fake cassettes, it is not a tabloid or a yellow rag. It is of no import what he does in his personal life but at least he should go by the rules of the country.
Why do Celebs never own up to their mistakes? While they enjoy the perks of stardom and everything that comes with it, they care a damn about the country's law. It takes them shortest possible time to fall from grace. Why should their fans ignore their mistakes time and time again? The underworld did have a hand in the Mumbai blasts; to talk of it lightly as did Salman and boast it in a manner as to impress one's girlfriend is bizarre, even when drunk.  

3. It is an open secret that stars have underworld connection, the point is thy  enjoy their connections with the underworld as long as it helps them ie   to get the producer make the long held payment or something else. But the moment they are in the bad books of the gangsters they turn to the Police for help. This happened with Salman, why did he not report to the Police about the underworld money in the film production of Chori Chori?
 The saddest part is the transcripts of the conversation (tapes) cannot be held as evidence in the courts. Yes no one should be pronounced guilty until proven guilty. But in Salman's   case, far too many times he has broken laws with impunity. Celebrities are not above law of the land Salman's mistakes cannot be ignored as childish pranks. What he does in his personal life is his business. But sometimes his reel and real seem to get mixed up.

signora2

ME_T thumbnail
salmaan's been prooven innocent.