Frequent Posters

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I completely agree with the viewpoints that have been expressed above. I
agree that Salman is completely to blame for the turn of events. Why
would Ash want to frame him. I dont think that he even figures in her
scheme of things. And as someone has stated above, why would someone
want to frame Salman, why not Amitabh or SRK or even Aamir Khan?
Would an innocent or decent man beat up the women in his life? What
amazes me is why people keep defending him, saying that he is a nice
guy but has a bad temper. Hello, if a 40 year old man has such a bad
temper that he beats women he desperately needs counselling

I guess why I am so mad at Salman is that he is a celebrity - which
automatically makes him a role model for thousands. It is bad enough
that we have films like Satya, D and Sarkar which make the underworld
seem glamarous, we definately dont need our celebs saying that they are
in touch with the underworld. Whether we admit it or not this has an
adverse effect on the society and the youth.
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW! i didnt know bout all this! but in the zee awardz 2004 he was all becoming a good guy and all helping old women and stuff!
kudi420 thumbnail

even i agree ...................why ash wud try to frame salman .... if she wanted to frame him she cud have done it when the broke up ...

and about the tape ....if the media is making such a hype out of it then tehre must be sumthing ........there is no smoke without fire.

anju212121 thumbnail
Salman Khan is innocent. Aishwaria is trying to ruin
his career up. Why she didnt go to the police 4 years
back when he did that? she had enough money to
protect herself from him. All of a sudden she
remembered that he made that phone call to her.
She wants to become more popular and wants more
attention, since she is not getting many movie offers.
She cant even act. Why did she stay with salman
khan for so long if he was "abusive"? She is an
independent girl she could have walked away the
first time if it had happened. She could have hired
body guards to protect her from him. There was
absolutely no reason for her to stay with him if he
was abuisve. She is just doing this to get more
popularity. Her last movie prejudice didnt even do
too well in usa..hardly anyone knows her here. I dont
know why she looks so stuck up in movies. Her
voice is so annoying in movies. She is not even that
good looking. There are far better looking and acting
actresses in bollywood.
ddhik thumbnail

1)    Is it Salman's voice on that tape?----

2) Does he have connections to the underworld now?

3) Did he abuse Sangeeta Bijlani, Somy Ali and Ash?

4) Why is everyone doing demonstrations against him, burning his dummies, etc?

5) Why did the tapes come out so late?

All of these five things were answerd by "MysticaMagic", but sorry to say this but we all have our own views.  You gave your and I want to give mine. 

1.      is it salmans voice on that tape?----if it is salmons voice on that tape then why doesn't ash her self comment on that since she was the person he was talking 2.  she is the only person who can assure every1 if she ever had a conversation like that with salman.  But no, her lawyers said she will not be commenting on that.

1. Does he have connections to the underworld?---- the police have no evidence that shows that he has any connections with the underworld.  "I do recall reading years ago in a rumour column that the movie "Chori Chori Chupke Chupke" was financed by the underworld. I also believe that Salman knew about it too, but was scared of them".--- salman was not the only one working in that movie, rani was also in it. Why didn't she say anything?  And if im not mistaking, pretty did not go to court because of this film it was about something else. 
  2. Did he abuse sangeeta, somy and ash?---- im sorry but who said he did.  Did any of these three girls ever came out and said he abused them?  I don't think so.  It was the press who made up all that, none of these girls ever came out and said it them selves.  "He is not good boyfriend material. Too possessive and too domineering"---- who can u say that unless you know him personally.. The media comes up with a lot of crap; it doesn't mean it's true. The media said a lot of kajol and shah rukh having an affair; does that mean its true?  No its not.    On tv, whenever anyone is asked about how salman is, they all say very nice things about him.  Not even one person, other then ashs boyfriend, said anything bad about salman.  They all say he's a great person.

4.      Why is everyone doing demonstrations against him, burning his dummies, etc?--- "He was already known for his scandolous relationships when he was caught hunting for Black Bucks in a forbidden area. It was a private matter."—salman was not the only one who hunting.  Saf ali khan was also with him and so were some of the other actors from hum saath saath hain.  Why not mention them also?  And im sorry but I don't remember salman being guilty for any other charges.  The police let him go because they had nothing on him. 

5) Why did the tapes come out so late?--- I was reading the conversation that they say is salman and ash.  She tells him in the conversation that is phone is being tabbed.  Then why didn't the police arrest him at that time?  Why did they wait all this time? 

Last but not the least; yes salman did get ash into movies.  It was him who got her Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film. You can read it in any magazine.  You can read all about it in this book "Hall Of Fame Aishwarya RaiAuthor: Biswadeep, Editors Of Stardust."

In India the law is that your "guilty till proven innocent" I do not believe that.  I believe your innocent till proven guilty.  I will not believe anything till I see the real proof.  Voices can be wrong, or done by someone else.   I'm sorry of I offended any1 but who are we to say anything about anyone. 

anjali.nair thumbnail
It's time Indian law take serious actions against law breakers like Salman Khan.

Another thing I want to add is Biswadeep is a gossip writer who cooks up story about most of actors to get fame. He has released many such stories before.
simi1295 thumbnail
im not saying anything about salman.. bc he is a gr8 person and i love him... no matter what any1 says, i knw he's innocent and the indian police is just after him.  SALMAN IS INNOCENT.. all i wanted to say is said by "ddhik"...
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=tvmaniac]Slight correction mystica , it wasnt a hit and run incident , he ran over some people sleeping on the pavement , one fellow died , the other 2 got seriously injured , but the khan family seemed to have paid them off. Salmon is a murderer.[/quote]

Hit-and-runs do involve killing people. Here's an excerpt from a newspaper:

[quote=sify.com]Maha Govt moves SC in Salman Khan's case
Sunday, 19 October , 2003, 09:57

Mumbai: Maharashtra government has filed a petition in the Supreme Court challenging an order of the Mumbai High Court which dropped the charge of culpable homicide not amounting to murder framed against actor Salman Khan for killing one person and injuring four in a hit-and-run case. [/quote]

Ddhik, you have stated:

1.      if it is salmons voice on that tape then why doesn't ash her self comment on that since she was the person he was talking 2.  she is the only person who can assure every1 if she ever had a conversation like that with salman.  But no, her lawyers said she will not be commenting on that.

Ash has a very smart lawyer. She will obviously not comment on this. It is possible that the investigation may result in a conclusion that it is not Salman's voice. If Ash comments otherwise, it may be concluded that she is a liar!

Anyway, I just gave my opinion - this is a purely subjective matter.

Does he have connections to the underworld?---- the police have no evidence that shows that he has any connections with the underworld. 

I am aware of the fact that they do not have any other evidence. That is why I mentioned in my earlier post that in this matter, I think he is innocent.

Just because someone says something on the phone while talking to his girlfriend, it does not mean it is true.

"I do recall reading years ago in a rumour column that the movie "Chori Chori Chupke Chupke" was financed by the underworld. I also believe that Salman knew about it too, but was scared of them".--- salman was not the only one working in that movie, rani was also in it. Why didn't she say anything?  And if im not mistaking, pretty did not go to court because of this film it was about something else. 

In the tapes, Salman says and I quote

[quote=Times of India]SK: I will call up Salem and compromise. You don't know anything that is happening. It is a big bad world. You don't know the connectivity (sic) of the underworld.

No listen to me. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke was a Chhota Shakeel film. I was the only one who knew. Not even Nadeem Rizvi or Bharat Shah.

I did this role because I was scared of Chhota Shakeel... (Shakeel said) Yeh Mussalman aadmi hamara Hindustan ko agey lekar jayega. So I did Chhota Shakeel's film and that is what I had to do.[/quote]

So, if the tapes are in Salman's voice (which I believe they are), Priety and Rani would have no clue about underworld involvement. And even if they did know, would they be stupid enough to go blurting around everywhere in the media that Gundas and Dons were financing the films?

"He is not good boyfriend material. Too possessive and too domineering"---- who can u say that unless you know him personally.. The media comes up with a lot of crap; it doesn't mean it's true. The media said a lot of kajol and shah rukh having an affair; does that mean its true?  No its not.    On tv, whenever anyone is asked about how salman is, they all say very nice things about him.  Not even one person, other then ashs boyfriend, said anything bad about salman.  They all say he's a great person.

Really? So why did he storm on the sets of "Kuch Na Kaho" and bash up Abhishek's car?

Why did he warn Anil Kapoor not to "get too close" to Aishwarya in "Taal"? (Anil Kapoor stated this himself in the "Jeena isi ka naam hai" show)

Why was Aishwarya replaced in "Chalte-Chalte" with Rani after Salman went there and created a huge ruckus for her having an "affair" with SRK?

I'm sorry, but even though the media may bring up false reports once in a while, they will not do so every single time!

Why is everyone doing demonstrations against him, burning his dummies, etc?--- "He was already known for his scandolous relationships when he was caught hunting for Black Bucks in a forbidden area. It was a private matter."—salman was not the only one who hunting.  Saf ali khan was also with him and so were some of the other actors from hum saath saath hain.  Why not mention them also?  And im sorry but I don't remember salman being guilty for any other charges.  The police let him go because they had nothing on him. 

I am aware that Saif Ali Khan was involved there as well. Pataudi is also in trouble now for more Black Buck killings. The question was, why is there such a hungama now versus then. The magnitute of the crime now (if it really did happen) is higher which is why public rage is higher.

Why did the tapes come out so late?--- I was reading the conversation that they say is salman and ash.  She tells him in the conversation that is phone is being tabbed.  Then why didn't the police arrest him at that time?  Why did they wait all this time? 

Even Sanjay Dutt was taped talking to Underworld Dons about extorting money from SRK and Aamir Khan. But that was buried underground (I'm guessing Sunil Dutt had something to do with that, but its pure speculation on my part)

It is possible that everything was hushed up at that point in time. 

OR

Salman's "connections" to the underworld may really not be strong at all and he may be only framed in this case. As I stated earlier, the tapes may not be enough evidence in a court of law (even if proven that it was Salman's voice) as Salman was drunk when he was making those phone calls.

I'm not sure about the Indian legal system (My friend Greatmaratha can shed more light on this), but generally speaking any witnessing under influence of alcohol is considered invalid.

Anyway, there is a great deal of political involvement now, so we cannot ascertain truth from false at the moment.

yes salman did get ash into movies.  It was him who got her Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film. You can read it in any magazine.  You can read all about it in this book "Hall Of Fame Aishwarya RaiAuthor: Biswadeep, Editors Of Stardust."

Maybe you are right about this; if so, I stand corrected.

In the end, I'm sorry if I offended any fans of Salman Khan through my analysis.

Lets wait and see what happens next.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mysti, i dont see any reason why you need to apologise. i dont think you made any harsh statements.......you were purely analytical 😊😊😊(though whether right or wrong only God knows 😉) ....

I would like to try commenting standing on neutral ground too...

First of all, one person had commented that salman had acted like he was a very nice person and that he was trying to be close to some old woman in a show....it may be true that he was trying to be close to that old woman truly.

another thing about these tapes is that, it is not possible for us to judge whether the tapes are genuine or not..they would have to be sent to the institute at switzerland to be checked (the one at hyderabad may not be technically as advanced). if it is an impersonator, obviously the person would try to imitate salman khan. intonations in the voice of salman khan would have to be compared to the intonations in this voice very carefully to receive a 100% guaranteed result...

I can admire salman khan for a few things... he has known to be very very charitable by nature.... he has known to be very nice to his step-mother helen.... i personally dont think he is devil incarnate...

but...

i do think he cannot control his emotions. it seems very easy for fans to support him, mention that he is extremely nice, an excellent human being etc etc...however, it is very difficult to put up with such a short tempered person in real life. I am assuming all people who have answered pro-salman are yet unmarried. Even small tiffs with a partner can be very irritating and maybe even unbearable. putting up with something to the effect that salman may have carried out requires inhuman integrity and patience. you cannot live life with a partner in constant doubt as to whether he will take the day's happenings in a lighter vein or simply burst out...

Lets assume that the tapes are false and that the reporters do make a huge cry of small things that may be happening in salman's life ( like physical/mental abuse, underworld affairs etc)

however, the following things are a reality and non-exaggerated

1) he dashed into abishek bachan's car during the shooting of kuch na kaho
2) he made a scene on the sets of chalte chalte (and no small scene it was) hence, aishwarya rai opted out of the movie.
3) he did kill a pedestrian while drunk driving....

now a person who can keep oneself under control would never resort to such methods. what connection does shah rukh khan or abhishek bachan have with aishwarya rai or salman for that matter...

it also seems very infantile to be bringing aishwarya rai into this fiasco...why on earth would she want to take revenge against salman. even if salman is not connected to the underworld, he is extremely close to sanjay dutt, who is undoubtedly connected to the underworld. aishwarya rai, being a woman (and that too, with no family connections in the industry) would be burning her own foot if she decided to do something as elaborate as this.

Any sane girl would decide that being farthest away from a troublesome ex, the better...she would not go out seeking a public revenge that involves her too

hence, i request you to please think rationally before commenting 😊😊😊
Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

👏 Terriffic Mysty !!!!!

I agree with what you said.

IMO, he might be having connections, and to some extent he is scared of them, but boasting of connections do not mean that he is greatly involved.

Originally posted by: anju212121

Salman Khan is innocent. Aishwaria is trying to ruin
his career up. Why she didnt go to the police 4 years
back when he did that? she had enough money to
protect herself from him. All of a sudden she
remembered that he made that phone call to her.
She wants to become more popular and wants more
attention, since she is not getting many movie offers.
She cant even act. Why did she stay with salman
khan for so long if he was "abusive"? She is an
independent girl she could have walked away the
first time if it had happened. She could have hired
body guards to protect her from him. There was
absolutely no reason for her to stay with him if he
was abuisve. She is just doing this to get more
popularity. Her last movie prejudice didnt even do
too well in usa..hardly anyone knows her here. I dont
know why she looks so stuck up in movies. Her
voice is so annoying in movies. She is not even that
good looking. There are far better looking and acting
actresses in bollywood.

hmnnn I think we are discussing whether Salman is innocent and not if Ash can act....

But I don't think Ash used Salman as a prop to get an edge in the film world. Salman never had a history of promoting his girlfriends' career in the film industry, or else Sangeeta Bijlani or Somi Ali would have been as famous as Ash. No matter what her demerits, it's a fact whatever Ash did was on her own merits and Taal came much before Hum dil de chuke sanam. It's been years since Salman and Ash broke up, but the reality is that Ash is more famous globally today that Salman is ( sorry to say this but it's true). It's Ash face which graces the magagines all over the world, starting from China to Russia to Belgium to France and not mention, US. It wasn't Salman who froced Julia Roberts to say Aishwarya was the prettiest girl in the world or it wasn't Salman who forced Oprah to feature Aish in her show......what me and you think about her looks and acting capabilities don't change the facts....

And that is the reason why Ash does not have any motive today to expose Salman, he does not even figure in her scheme of things any more.....in fact I have developed a respect for her ever since I came to know she decided to stick to him inspite of the police trying to discourage her and then having the guts to say no in the face of all that threat Salman gave her......