Sarabhai VS Sarabhai

All play and no work for Rupali

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

All the housemates locked up in the Big Boss house have reaped big benefits from the show. Amit Sadh has bagged Durgesh Nandini, Ravi Kissen is back to his big budget Bhojpuri films, Carol Gracious has returned to her high profile ramp shows and Rakhi Sawant is doing a big show, Comedy Ka Badshah, for Sony apart from her stage shows. Even Aryan Vaid has been offered lead roles in some projects while the winner Rahul Roy is all set to direct a Bollywood flick, Cocaine.

Sadly, the cry baby of the house, Rupali Ganguly, still has a lot to cry over. She's left with nothing to do. But Rupali has no complaints. She says, "Before Big Boss I was very insecure about my work. I was scared about taking holidays. Now I have taken a break willingly. I prefer to remain out of work for sometime till a good offer falls in my lap."

However, Rupali insists work hasn't taken a back seat for her. "I have an active production company. I have done a few ads after returning from Big Boss and am hoping for Sarabhai to start again. I've also messaged Ekta Kapoor telling her I am back now and she can do something about my role in Kahani," she says.

Ask her about considering Bhojpuri films and working with Ravi Kissen and she retorts sharply, "I was his friend before Big Boss but now I am not comfortable to work with him. As for my comeback in Hindi films, I have got some offers but I did not take them up as I want to enjoy my holiday."

http://www.deccan.com/TV%20Guide/TV%20GuideDescription.asp#A ll%20play%20and%20no%20work%20for%20Rupali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karruuu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey nice article would definitely wanna see ruapli back on screen soon sad to know that shes taken a break but i guess its okay for her to take a well deserved holiday. she had a complete trauma at that bigg boss house! waiting for her return on screens hope sarabhai gets started soon. 😊