Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys....
I really need to share this with you guys... OMG... I couldnt wait to get on to my computer and type this out..
Im dead sersous.. jokes apart, I did see this dream last night... ok here is how it went:
As usual im at IF, surfing around, I see something unusual at IF so I call Sree di to tell her... And she says that "forget all this, just come to the south of mumbai" I asked her why?? She said that Im in mumbai and right now going to a temple and then in the evening we can meet up.. i was all confsued, but then said OK.. Later Sree and I meet up... And we are at a restuarnt.. I look at the TV in the resturant and I see a little baby girl talking talking to SRK during the KBC program... Srk asks her to help her dad out in the following question which will help him get 2 crores... Srk asks her to talk to her dad... And there i see Andy sitting on the hot seat smiling.... He was wearing a white sweat shirt, and I guess black pants, he didnt have hhis french beard.. I yelled saying - OMG, ITS ANDY IN KBC... Sree looks at me says - Shut up, KBC was banned years ago.... I stand there all confused... and aparently all of a sudden, my laptop is infornt of me, and Andy sends me a msg on my msn messenger saying that he will be online in fwe days and has a suprise for us and before I could say anything else, my stupid alarm clock woke me up, and i sat on my bed looking very very confused.... πŸ˜•
OMG, I was soo happy to see that dream, I couldnt wait to type it out here...   πŸ˜
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju0930

Hey guys....
I really need to share this with you guys... OMG... I couldnt wait to get on to my computer and type this out..
Im dead sersous.. jokes apart, I did see this dream last night... ok here is how it went:
As usual im at IF, surfing around, I see something unusual at IF so I call Sree di to tell her... And she says that "forget all this, just come to the south of mumbai" I asked her why?? She said that Im in mumbai and right now going to a temple and then in the evening we can meet up.. i was all confsued, but then said OK.. Later Sree and I meet up... And we are at a restuarnt.. I look at the TV in the resturant and I see a little baby girl talking talking to SRK during the KBC program... Srk asks her to help her dad out in the following question which will help him get 2 crores... Srk asks her to talk to her dad... And there i see Andy sitting on the hot seat smiling.... He was wearing a white sweat shirt, and I guess black pants, he didnt have hhis french beard.. I yelled saying - OMG, ITS ANDY IN KBC... Sree looks at me says - Shut up, KBC was banned years ago.... I stand there all confused... and aparently all of a sudden, my laptop is infornt of me, and Andy sends me a msg on my msn messenger saying that he will be online in fwe days and has a suprise for us and before I could say anything else, my stupid alarm clock woke me up, and i sat on my bed looking very very confused.... πŸ˜•
OMG, I was soo happy to see that dream, I couldnt wait to type it out here...   πŸ˜

...who is the script writer of this dream????πŸ˜†...shreya creations to nahin hain naaaaaaa......really confusing story....that's why asked??πŸ˜†

meri pyaari paagal Anju,did u see this dream while hving electric shock???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...anyway nice dreamπŸ˜‰....keep dreaming...😳...and make us more paagal by describing them here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was just thinking........if the HOT Andy sits on the HOT seat,then the seat may burn with excessive heat.....the whole KBC sets could burn.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
niti, u know whats shocking...
i have never seen andy in a sweat shirt... and n my dreams, i saw him wearing a white sweat shirt.. omg.. he looked reallllyyyy hott.. andy, if u are reading this, then please buy a white sweat shirt with a hoody and take a pic and send it to us....   πŸ˜† 😳
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
guys, i cant stop laughing and crying.. please read the post niti has made, it has the article that kjaal is with shreya creations....
CREATIVE POTENTIONALS... 🀣 🀣
i can only think of one song right now:
duniya banane wale, kya tere mann mein sammaaayeee
kahe ko dniya banaayeeee tune, kahe ko dunyaa banayee...

niti_26 thumbnail

guys, i cant stop laughing and crying.. please read the post niti has made, it has the article that kjaal is with shreya creations....
CREATIVE POTENTIONALS... 🀣 🀣
i can only think of one song right now:
duniya banane wale, kya tere mann mein sammaaayeee
kahe ko dniya banaayeeee tune, kahe ko dunyaa banayee...

I think we need to put sony officials here in CMH...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

only paagals can take such decisions...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
guys, pleae can i resign from the post of updater from mamta?????? 😭
i cannot afford to get soo angry everyday... sree di, i'll take care of any other section, including tamil serials...(even tough i only know one tamil word.. im even ready to learn tamil..) but nahin.. aur mamta nahin.... 😭

koi toh mere par rehem karo... 😭 🀒
niti_26 thumbnail

guys, pleae can i resign from the post of updater from mamta?????? 😭
i cannot afford to get soo angry everyday... sree di, i'll take care of any other section, including tamil serials...(even tough i only know one tamil word.. im even ready to learn tamil..) but nahin.. aur mamta nahin.... 😭

koi toh mere par rehem karo... 😭 🀒

areee,if u leave 'mamta',then how can u be in CMH....

watch 'mamta' & be a paagal..........and stay in CMH and hv fun......and of course enjoy Shaan...he has become an action heroπŸ˜‰

...............thanks..........................πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys....

🀣 I just have no words now.. 😳
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Guess what?our shock dept. isn't working πŸ˜† .....or the intensity must have decresed cos I stiil dream of AM even after the deadly venomous crap shown by the writers 🀒Why can't they just listen to us and unite AM...I've lost my mind ....😑 Is there some Osama bin Laden πŸ˜• in the serial world too cos these scriptwriters are his supporters ,inducing brain killing 🀒 scenes in famous shows like Mamta 😳 ...but I won't give up so easily....that's why 'am saying increase the shock intensity... πŸ˜† ....

OMG 🀒   Just now I saw Squid getting into into the Maternity ward....to see whom???SatyaπŸ˜•????OMG!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nutty ka licence dhoondte(2) yeh kamaal bhi kar diya...Yipee!!! Someone kicked him out ,the slimy Squid....it's Akshay...who had come to see his Mamta....and I think he's realised that it's his kid and not that slimy Squid ....yucks!!! 🀒 soch kar hi ulti aati hain..."SM" 🀒 🀒 ...Never...can't tolerate....I think Bua or Tanisha's mum 'd suit his slimy chipko personality πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .

Edited by poohtarang - 17 years ago
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Hey Guys...
Im sorry, but its high time, this group needs to get official...
We all need shock treatments!!!!
Wat say??
Special demand - Niti the founder...
Folks, lets get back in action... oyee sree dadi, where are you??
Edited by anju0930 - 17 years ago