Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi friends,sorry couldn't report in the morning..just came back after attending the good friday service.. 😊

I want to make an announcement here in CMH...a new maternity ward will be opened soon in CMH for our paagal 'going to become' mummys....he...he
We hv 3 of them....all r claiming that they r pregnant...god knows....all the 3 r top maddies of CMH...
Mamta-stupidly mad..... πŸ˜† 🀒
Tanisha-cruelly mad.... πŸ˜†
and
Satya-beautifully mad.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

all officials r invited for the grand opening....Shaan will be performing.. 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .....enjoy!!!!!

***** Poohtarang,no entry fees yaar...u r a great paagal ,so no fees πŸ˜† ...ur room mate will be Anju,ex-Sid fan.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...just enjoy...

***** Anju,1 post,3 times....he...he..u r gone completly..U r in love with Tanisha mummy???? πŸ˜• ...I think I need to put u in the new maternity ward...u will hv a good time with Tanisha fake mummy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

***** Sree,r u still crying... 😭 😭 😭 ...pls don't be sad,otherwise me & our ex-Sid lover will also start crying...seriously... 😭 ..cheer up dear....love u... πŸ˜› Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Ok, here is my post of the day:

3 posts = technical error πŸ˜• ..... I will start a new petition and send it IF admins... people calling everyone else - SID FANS, should have thier warning levels increased.... 🀣 🀣 j/k.... πŸ˜† Tani is my mommy, then why should i be in the maternity ward??? Im not pregnant.. she is... 🀒 ...... I cant be phool's room mate, since im shaan's room mate... Sorry phoool yaar,, i would love to be your room mate, but shaan will be bored otherwise.. and then i need to keep an eye on niti and chtra, otherwise they will be back to trouble shaan... and bechara shaan is already troubled enough by Maha Mamta...
btw..... Sree di is sad alll day, since sindoor is ending... I need you guys to drag her down to CMH to cheer her up..
Anywayz, Im in a very bad mood today... I've made a lot of bloopers at home... I burnt my favourite duppatta whle ironing it and I had metled sugar ki mithai, the thing im most allergic tooo.. thus, im down with sardi.. and also, today is friday, that means another borng weekend... so anywayz... me going to make some tea as i need to get energy to watch the comedy of errors at 7... Peace...
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello....fellow inmates......signing in after watching Mamta 😊 ....Today there was no Mamta but thank God there was no Sid either... πŸ˜ƒ...Shaan was rocking...and the accident scene was seriously funny...Natwar's leg fractured πŸ˜ƒ [my prayers heard...aage aage dekho hota he kya...Akku uski band baja dega...]Satya flying in the other direction and Arav flying into Shaan's hand πŸ˜† πŸ˜† like some W.W.E stunt....

So, I am alone in my room....koi mere room ke T.V. ka antennae thik karo.....even when the story is swooping in some other direction ,Mujhe sirf "AM" hi najar aate hain 😳 waise no need...let it be like that atleast I can see them together.....after all they are my inspiration to write Mamta II.....

Yaar,I am scared to sleep alone woh bhi among so many paagals....I will put the night lamp on cos I am scared of darkness ,hope you guys won't mind.....waise I have a request...Don't put Mamta in the maternity ward....put her in my room....so that I could make her realise that Akshay is her only love 😳 and she should stay at a safe distance away from that Sid the chipku Squid 🀒....and also I'd be able to see Akshay and Shaan both visiting her......I wiil make sure that they never separate 😳

I am very good at that...... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and I think you guys are confused with my name πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am not "phool" though 'am as cute as one ....My name is Pooja 😊 ....and you can call me Pooh πŸ˜ƒ .....and 'am really sorry for you Anju.....you ruined your new duppatta....never mind....I'll pray to GB that you get another one soon....ok khush...waise shoping jate time don't forget to call me....'am in room no. 420 with Mamta and Krish πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....hey!!!right now 'am sane.......just now returned after having half 'n hour electric shock πŸ˜† (7-7:30).......OMG just now Shaan came here to kidnap Krish...right in front of mine and Mamta's eyes......and Mamta was about to recognise him...but peeche se than SQUID and his Crazy Scriptwriters came ...and Mamta ko paagal pan ke jhatke shuru ho gaye...Shaan was astounded and went away...feeling bad πŸ˜•.....Sid the Squid next time before entering my room ask my permission....joh ki tumhe kabhi nahi milega....samjhe....Squidy the Buddi 🀒

And Niti what is your room no....?in case i wanted to come....hope you're not in the ICU πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I heard some screaming from the next ward(For Ferociously mad ....undergoing electric shock treatment every hour)The ward boys were carrying that screaming patient to the shock room....who was shouting....Mamta Mamta ....Satya is Akku's wife.....I guess it is Sid the Squid 🀒 ....acha hua he was a safer distance from me...otherwise I'll would have fried his empty brain 😑
Edited by poohtarang - 17 years ago
x.rani.x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
shaan tou hai hamri shaan.....humre akshy ko id tara zinda rekhna!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†
niti_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju0930

Ok, here is my post of the day:

3 posts = technical error πŸ˜• ..... I will start a new petition and send it IF admins... people calling everyone else - SID FANS, should have thier warning levels increased.... 🀣 🀣 j/k.... πŸ˜† Tani is my mommy, then why should i be in the maternity ward??? Im not pregnant.. she is... 🀒 ...... I cant be phool's room mate, since im shaan's room mate... Sorry phoool yaar,, i would love to be your room mate, but shaan will be bored otherwise.. and then i need to keep an eye on niti and chtra, otherwise they will be back to trouble shaan... and bechara shaan is already troubled enough by Maha Mamta...
btw..... Sree di is sad alll day, since sindoor is ending... I need you guys to drag her down to CMH to cheer her up..
Anywayz, Im in a very bad mood today... I've made a lot of bloopers at home... I burnt my favourite duppatta whle ironing it and I had metled sugar ki mithai, the thing im most allergic tooo.. thus, im down with sardi.. and also, today is friday, that means another borng weekend... so anywayz... me going to make some tea as i need to get energy to watch the comedy of errors at 7... Peace...

heyy Anju ,this is not fair yesterday u were saying that I can take Shaan😳,now saying Shaan should be protected from Niti.....not fair....one day,one thing...next day something else........no.......no............r u becoming another Mamta???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....pls yaar,don't do that....I want my sweet paagal Anju,not a ................🀒.......'M II'.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heyyyyyyyyyy I did want to put u in MW not bcse I thought u r πŸ˜‰,but bcse I thought u will hv a good time with ur T mummy since I hv put her there...but later found out that she is faking it......so kicked her out of MW & been put in Sid's room...they will hv a good time...πŸ˜†

u burnt ur dupatta....ohhhhhhhhhhhh....u must hv remembered Mamta when u were ironing....poor dupatta ......think about me while doing such things..πŸ˜‰...he....he..........πŸ˜†

btw:where is Sree.....is she really upset? 😭what can I do?I just want to see my Sree back...............😊.................

Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
niti_26 thumbnail
Dear Pooh................ 😊

u want to be in Mamta's room????omg!!!!...........pls give a her a tight slap so that she comes back to sane world......pls............ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

my room no: is 007......sorry no visitors allowed on weekdays...u know the reason....I do turn violent on weekdays..again u know the reason...u can visit me on sat & sun.... πŸ˜† Edited by niti_26 - 17 years ago
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti_26

heyy Anju ,this is not fair yesterday u were saying that I can take Shaan😳,now saying Shaan should be protected from Niti.....not fair....one day,one thing...next day something else........no.......no............r u becoming another Mamta???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....pls yaar,don't do that....I want my sweet paagal Anju,not a ................🀒.......'M II'.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heyyyyyyyyyy I did want to put u in MW not bcse I thought u r πŸ˜‰,but bcse I thought u will hv a good time with ur T mummy since I hv put her there...but later found out that she is faking it......so kicked her out of MW & been put in Sid's room...they will hv a good time...πŸ˜†

u burnt ur dupatta....ohhhhhhhhhhhh....u must hv remembered Mamta when u were ironing....poor dupatta ......think about me while doing such things..πŸ˜‰...he....he..........πŸ˜†

btw:where is Sree.....is she really upset? 😭what can I do?I just want to see my Sree back...............😊.................

Hehehehehehe niti.. i thnk im really confused now a days... you have nnooo idea....  Im taking the weekend off from everything... πŸ˜† from tonte till sunday evening.. only relax, so i thnk right for the next few weeks... πŸ˜† 

Pooja has lost it if she thinks she's getting a room next to mamta's.. B/c mamta is not invited in CMH..... Koi bhi CMH mein aaahh nahin sakta.. its only for IF members and Andy...  actaully, he is a member of IF so thats fine!!! and yes, we do provide specal rooms for Mamta writers... but yes, no one else please.. I need CMH to be peacefully and friendly....  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

See na, i burned my duppata..  πŸ˜• See... Thats why, I need this weekend off.... 🀣    If things work out well, you might see me on Monday... Lets just hope I am back here on monday....  πŸ˜• 

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Folks,
Check out: Mamta ki Paathshaala

Inspired from my mummy - Tanisha
as she said today: Shuru hogayee Mummiji ki Paathshaala

Let me know if u folks liked it!!! 🀣
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wokay...so no Mamta...noone sharing my room....fine I don't have any problems πŸ˜† I'm cool with that 😭............I'll be out of the hospital for some time cos my bro is comin from his hostel with chicken pox....so my parents are shifting me from here for a few days..... 😭........

See u guys soon πŸ˜ƒ with a revived paagalpan πŸ˜†

P.S:Please repair the shock machines πŸ˜• yesterday they went berserk when I was given a minor shock..............probably they saw Sid the Squid like me...... 🀒

Niti....room no. 007......hmmmm.....very smart 😳 πŸ˜†.......the lift is under repair otherwise and I'm no James Bond to do some leg breaking stunts to reach your room πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just Kidding.....abhi I had 2 shocks now 'am fine πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But I'd love to come to your room......what'll I get in desert......Yummy!!!! πŸ˜ƒIce creams'll do....Please don't invite the Squid.....AM are fine....I'll be flattered.....

and Mamta ki Pathshala πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG but we'll have to teach her how to deal with Chipko Squids and to come out of the moron shell and go to her Akku πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† cos Apni toh pathshala ,masti ki pathshala... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ No Squid's allowed....
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anju0930

Folks,
Check out: Mamta ki Paathshaala

Inspired from my mummy - Tanisha
as she said today: Shuru hogayee Mummiji ki Paathshaala

Let me know if u folks liked it!!! 🀣

kk..hey guyzz i m innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn πŸ˜›