Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
anything is poosible in the world ekta is living.

she can scrape the cancer out of every cell of the body.

she can have a healthy baby delivered in 3 months.

bringing the "dead" back to life and plastic surgeries without any short/long-term effects is as easy as ABC.

after watching so many soaps i wonder how many people will have their look alikes walking around in India 🤔
sweetbaby thumbnail
i can't believe pia is actually pregnent.i thought she is faking it.i hope they show its someone else's baby....
thanks for the update though..
cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, a baby in 3 months........ Science itni tarakki kab kar gayi 😆
Dhiran thumbnail
thanks!!! that was a good update!!
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...a bay in the third month hmm 😕 ..ekta jee to mahan... 😆

anyways thx MT and happy vday 2 u as well :D
xxainy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks MT
man something they show in KS are man the viewers r not stupid come one 3rd month an a baby all ready it probley all heathly a a regular size baby at 3 stage its still developing

man it was v-day they could of showen some romantic secens between J&B
Nadia123 thumbnail
hmmmmm.........So looks like even without looking pregnant, Rano has managed to pop a baby and that too within weeks of hearing that she was pregnant!!!! Miracle Indeed and that too a baby that does not need any hospital treatment!!! WOW!!! Pia is forever pregnant and still doesnt look pregnant and Rano darling..........Well........I hope Saahil grows up now...Us viwevers may be gullible but this is ridiculous or rather BIZZZZZZZZZZZZarre........Ekta Kapoor, we are not that dumb....A bit of medical research wouldnt have gone astray in this story line especially since many women give birth to premature babies and there are some hard facts regarding these babies.......
gripper thumbnail
thanks Mt for the update, i didn't know reasearch was that strong in india that a 3 month baby could make it alive. Anyways i watched todays episode and correct me if i'm wrong but i think at the end pushkar is talking to the baby about wanting it in his life and loving it and for his sake he wants to let go of the bewafai pia has done and both meaning pushkar and baby live with it... correct me if i'm wrong
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks MT for the amazing episode!!!!!

wow a baby in 3 months????????
chitra111 thumbnail

when will thet clear that jai is not father of pia,s child.

please donot go on that track that pushkar will accept pia's child.it means its jai's child.not at all

wake up ekta mai