Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Oh wow.. Medical science is being Re-written here.. I am just flabbergasted!!

Thanxx for the update though, MT & Happy Valentinez Day to u as well 😳 ~

Sana~
lighthouse thumbnail

Thanks for the update MT.. Happy Valentines day to you too..

What no party at WM on Valentines day? They have party on every other day of the year...This must be final nail in the KSoffin.. πŸ˜† Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its a Val baby, n I m confussed!!! Is the baby a girl or boy?
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ur right, it was indeed a silly epi!!! I think dat Pia's child is Pushki's as may be this is da same doc who did da DNA test and knows the real truth. I hope so it is atleast!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow midblowing thoughts of ekta...I understand ekta is advanced , modern but still baby needs a minimum of 7+ months to be born...baby in 3rd month is tooooooooooooooooooo much to digest.............
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😊 thanx 4 the update... i fil so sad 4 rano..!!!!!!
Farhanas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what should I say, its just plain stupid thing, even if the baby is born in 6-7 months you can never imagine the baby to be at his/her full weight or looks, its always underdeveloped & need incubator to survive until it reahces its full term...what a superfast baby like JACK in the movie JACK who had a medical condition where his biological clock was 3 times than his mental clock so in 3 months he was full grown baby in his mother's womb & at age 9 mentally he was 9 by biologicaly & physically he was 27 years old πŸ˜†
Thanks for the updates! I just rely on these updates & dont watch the show anymore, I think Solah Singaar on Sahara One is much better then KS
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mt thanks for the update.
Yaar, do I really need to comment on the new medical frontiers advanced by the KS creatives. They need to patent their preg acceleration drug (we can carry babies to full term in less than what 4-5 months instead of 9).
Then they can defo win the nobel prize for medical sciences.
The survival rate for a foetus less than 21 weeks is 0%. 22 weeks is 0-10%. These babies are kept in the neonatal intensive care unit bec of the associated problems with being underdeveloped and underweight.
They are making a mockery of the predicament of preemie babies. This is not a joke. Go to any hospital with a NICU and look at these babies to learn about compassion and sensitivity.
It is one thing to make JW a walking diseased time bomb but the handling of premature babies is done with wild abandon. Totally unsensitive and being a mother I strongly object to the misinformation that is being disseminated to the ignorant masses.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ovaltine

Mt thanks for the update.
Yaar, do I really need to comment on the new medical frontiers advanced by the KS creatives. They need to patent their preg acceleration drug (we can carry babies to full term in less than what 4-5 months instead of 9).
Then they can defo win the nobel prize for medical sciences.
The survival rate for a foetus less than 21 weeks is 0%. 22 weeks is 0-10%. These babies are kept in the neonatal intensive care unit bec of the associated problems with being underdeveloped and underweight.
They are making a mockery of the predicament of preemie babies. This is not a joke. Go to any hospital with a NICU and look at these babies to learn about compassion and sensitivity.
It is one thing to make JW a walking diseased time bomb but the handling of premature babies is done with wild abandon. Totally unsensitive and being a mother I strongly object to the misinformation that is being disseminated to the ignorant masses.

Exactly my sentiments.

Thanks MT for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

Suchet thumbnail
gr8 update thanks....
the ekta kapoor world seems to be magical... i guess anything can happen there. πŸ˜† Edited by Suchet - 17 years ago