14 Feb - India(written/video) Update

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks again i think πŸ˜†

Henna x
kamats thumbnail
thank you!..for the quick update!
mistletoe thumbnail
Double Post... πŸ˜†

Sowee, Mods, Please delete this one!

Cheers,

MT
jnawaz thumbnail
omg im still reeling form the shock of rano having a baby in her ifrst trimester...omg...medical miracles up in here i tell u
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks MT for the great and timely update as always 😊

Delivering baby in the 3rd mth of pregnancy, well Kekta sure is reaching soaring heights of absurdity!!!!! ❓
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update! i tell you ekta can re-write teh whole of medicine!
trinichick thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really wish that the writers of Kasam Se will get their act together....They continue to have such ridiculous concepts on the show.

This is the very first soap that I have been actually addicted to... and everyone who knows me ask 'why'. Sometimes I also question myself... but I can't help myself.
I simply love Jai and Bani... as if they are a part of me.

So even though I am once again frustrated with the nonsense like giving birth to a three-month baby, I will pretend that this is an episode of Shabash India...things like these can only happen here...the rest of the world has been left behind, the population of India will multiply out of control and I will continue to watch Kasam Se just to get a glimpse of silent and brooding Jai and Bani!
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vidyaramsammy

I really wish that the writers of Kasam Se will get their act together....They continue to have such ridiculous concepts on the show.

This is the very first soap that I have been actually addicted to... and everyone who knows me ask 'why'. Sometimes I also question myself... but I can't help myself.
I simply love Jai and Bani... as if they are a part of me.

So even though I am once again frustrated with the nonsense like giving birth to a three-month baby, I will pretend that this is an episode of Shabash India...things like these can only happen here...the rest of the world has been left behind, the population of India will multiply out of control and I will continue to watch Kasam Se just to get a glimpse of silent and brooding Jai and Bani!

vidya i am too in the same boat ...JB has made me compromise big time on logics and senseπŸ˜­πŸ˜•

thanx MT for a wonderful update happy valentine's  day to u too😳😊

so now what will happen to pia and the baby ....why are they just not ending this track 😑

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update

- saahil is really to much paying the doctor to tell your wife that your own child is dead just because he isnt normal how low is that 🀒
- pushkar has really lost it wanting pia back in his life didnt he learn anything
- and what is happening between jai and bani now that everything is cleard they still are seperate