Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 24 days ago

Gaurav Sharma ( yuvraj ) has got a big break as Toshu in anupama 

Ashish Mehrotra was phenomenal and so was muskan bamne .. I wish he can do justice to this kaand master wala character .   both these kaleshi kids gave enough trauma to maa.. I hope the role is not diluted .. 

All the very best 
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gaurav-sharma-to-play-toshu-in-deepa-and-rajan-shahis-anupama_207292

Edited by Aadi04 - 24 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Both ashish n muskan were the spark in the show without them show will become boring
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Both ashish n muskan were the spark in the show without them show will become boring

They were hardly getting screenspace actually now the story may not have anything left for them as show may end soon or may take a leap. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

I cannot relate to the new pakhi .. and Yuvraj is a good actor but Toshu was ashish only ..

I used to only watch Maa when yeh dono koi kaand karte thhe rest are so boring .Yeh kand karta and Kinjal mummy mummy karte huye jati 😂😂😂..

Anyways Gaurav has got a big break .. all the best 

Edited by Aadi04 - 24 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I cannot relate to the new pakhi .. and Yuvraj is a good actor but Toshu was ashish only .. I used to only watch Maa when yeh dono koi kaand karte thhe rest are so boring Yeh kand karta and Kinjal mummy mummy karte huye jati 😂😂😂..

Anyways Gaurav has got a big break .. all the best 

haha okay smiley36 i left that show post rakhi dave,gk kaka and mamaji's exit. They were my source of entertainment smiley36

Yeah yuvraj got a big break . He can get good opportunities post this 

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for tagging me, Diya! smiley1 It's great that Gaurav is getting a chance to play an important character in a very popular show. But I don't watch Anupama. I hope he becomes more famous due to his role in Anupama and gets to play lead role in a good show in future. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha okay smiley36 i left that show post rakhi dave,gk kaka and mamaji's exit. They were my source of entertainment smiley36

my favourite scene was pakhi getting caught in hotel room with Adhik 😂😂😂.. and Toshu admitting to a one night stand when Kinjal was pregnant 

yeh dono ne Maa and forest king ko kaise rulaya hai na 😂😂

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes! I think Gaurav will get good opportunities due to his role in Anupama. smiley1 It's good for his career. Being a well-wisher, I'm happy for him. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

glad he got a big role, he's such a nice actor! But I'm like, super confused... is Rupali actually leaving Anupama or what? I heard she's joining some political party, so how's she gonna shoot now? And if they leap the show, with the main star based on Middle age Woman Anupama, they cant sell Adhya as Anupama