sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

With so much hype for his entry ??? Why are they getting Yuvraj ?Is that Abhira and Yuvraj are end game ? Coz with the closeness which Ruhi and Armaan share I feel they are going to have them as couple! I would be actually happy if they show Abhira with someone else but then I kinda of like Abhimaan chemistry! They have improved a lot over last few weeks . I don’t know why this Yuvraj track all of a sudden 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode his entry is there 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

His re-entry was dhamaal 🔥🔥. Excited to see how the story goes forward. 

ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seriously, never saw any villian re-entry this much craze. Comments & Views in Youtube promo is very high.

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, won't be opposed if they white wash Yuvraaj...buy Akshara did die because of him so I doubt lol

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yuvraj is a strong villian. He adds spice to the show. Gaurav Sharma is a good actor. That's why makers have brought him back and a lot of people are excited for his re-entry. 

Edited by Shirsha - 2 months ago
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yuvraj and Abhira is defintely not the end game but Yuvraj role is needed for the story to move forward..As of now Armaan is mostly shown as unbalanced guy not able to support one person but if yuvraj is onscreen then he will have a role to protect abhira and their bonding will be shown..Though i am not seeing  any spark nowdays btw Armaan nd Abhira but story needs Yuvraj..At the same time i really wanna new nale lead for Abhira because Armaan is still in dilemma about his 2 min wala  fairytale love with Ruhi.And everyone seems to forgot about the charatcer called "Rohit".

One thing for sure the actors playing Yuvraj and Abhira are nailing it..🔥

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It doesn't matter who died because of whom because makers can whitewash anyone....

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

Is that Abhira and Yuvraj are end game ? 

Yes!

Even Dadisa and Phupha are endgame

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sias2

With so much hype for his entry ??? Why are they getting Yuvraj ?Is that Abhira and Yuvraj are end game ? Coz with the closeness which Ruhi and Armaan share I feel they are going to have them as couple! I would be actually happy if they show Abhira with someone else but then I kinda of like Abhimaan chemistry! They have improved a lot over last few weeks . I don’t know why this Yuvraj track all of a sudden 

Yuvraj is the catalyst for...

Starting Abhira romance...

For showing Ruhi her real place in Armaan's life...

For revealing Abhira's connection to the Goenka's....

For igniting the major conflict between Abhira and Ruhi....

Yuvraj is just a turning point in the story and what a point!... (the actor is a great actor as well!!)