PariNeetii ka Unbreakable relationship

fmm2667 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
#1

This show went from Beloved Friendship to unrealistic expectations of all people in show.

For example: PariNeetii is best friends from childhood right and they married the same person in different circumstances right.

Rajeev is now “mature” man” and Sanju is his alter ego who fall in “ love with Neetii. And Rajeev is Pari  “unlovable husband. “


But title of the show doesn’t make any sense anymore. Because PariNeetii means Destiny and when did Rajeev become Pari’s seven lives ka destiny. It was supposed to be PariNeetii ka destiny seven lives. 

They made Neetii A grey shade character that murdered her own child because the unresolved issues of lies and mental health. 

Neeti became postpartum depressed  after losing her child by gun of Rakesh. 
why didn’t  they try heal her wounds like they are doing now with Pari’s child. 

All of this hatred Neeti feeling is unresolved by Her best friend. 
the only reason she feels like unalive her best friend is in past and Bebe is whispering in her ears.

She believes that her best friend betrayed her even though she just want to look after her. 

Pari loves Neetii soo much so she even “sacrificed her husband that didn’t love her at the time. ( I still believe he doesn’t. but okay) 


I believe that the day Neetii really see Bebe real face and she will regret unalive her child by push Pari down well.  Or Pari will be strong character and find out the truth and confront Neetii about why she’s still like that.


I do believe that it’s small percent chance human feeling in Neetii. It hasn’t died yet. It just have to be alive again to feel. 


Current track is soo boring is same thing again like Happened to Neetii. 

Please Makers. Let Unalive This show!

Because as a viewer of this show. I love PariNeetii not Rajeev/Sanju. He’s soo fake to me.


I want Friends feelings we had at the start of show. Just do memory loss for Pari-Neetii or something like funeral for Pari’s mother since the Actress passed away in March.

Okay.

Other than that. You have ruined The show!


Edited by fmm2667 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

832

Users

5

Likes

21

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago
#2

Originally posted by: fmm2667

This show went from Beloved Friendship to unrealistic expectations of all people in show.

For example: PariNeetii is best friends from childhood right and they married the same person in different circumstances right.

Rajeev is now “mature” man” and Sanju is his alter ego who fall in “ love with Neetii. And Rajeev is Pari  “unlovable husband. “


But title of the show doesn’t make any sense anymore. Because PariNeetii means Destiny and when did Rajeev become Pari’s seven lives ka destiny. It was supposed to be PariNeetii ka destiny seven lives. 

They made Neetii A grey shade character that murdered her own child because the unresolved issues of lies and mental health. 

Neeti became postpartum depressed  after losing her child by gun of Rakesh. 
why didn’t  they try heal her wounds like they are doing now with Pari’s child. 

All of this hatred Neeti feeling is unresolved by Her best friend. 
the only reason she feels like unalive her best friend is in past and Bebe is whispering in her ears.

She believes that her best friend betrayed her even though she just want to look after her. 

Pari loves Neetii soo much so she even “sacrificed her husband that didn’t love her at the time.
( I still believe he doesn’t. but okay) 


I believe that the day Neetii really see Bebe real face and she will regret unalive her child by push Pari down well.  Or Pari will be strong character and find out the truth and confront Neetii about why she’s still like that.


I do believe that it’s small percent chance human feeling in Neetii. It hasn’t died yet. It just have to be alive again to feel. 


Current track is soo boring is same thing again like Happened to Neetii. 

Please Makers. Let Unalive This show!

Because as a viewer of this show. I love PariNeetii not Rajeev/Sanju. He’s soo fake to me.


I want Friends feelings we had at the start of show. Just do memory loss for Pari-Neetii or something like funeral for Pari’s mother since the Actress passed away in March.

Okay.

Other than that. You have ruined The show!


wow! U really think that the friendship broke becoz of bebe? 🤦

Red- ur statement is ironic. U said pari sacrificed her husband who didn't love her that time. If he didn't love her, that is not the sacrifice. Pari didn't have the option to get rajiv that Time coz neeti was pregnant with his child n he was obsessed with neeti that time. So it's not sacrifice. If pari would've genuinely cared about neeti, she would've left the Bajwa house the day neeti entered. All the stress n problems neeti got was becoz of pari staying in that house. Pari literally romanced sanju in front of neeti even after knowing that neeti hates it. This is the biggest proof that pari doesn't care about neeti. When neeti told pari to leave the house by screaming, crying, pari didn't leave. Neeti left the house but pari didn't leave. Neeti divorced sanju but pari never ever thought of divorcing sanju. Pari should've divorced sanju long ago but she didn't coz she has always prioritised sanju above neeti that's why she didn't sacrifice sanju by saying no to the 2nd pariraju marriage. Pari romanced sanju while saying that 'neeti, sanju only belongs to you' what more proof do u want to realise that pari doesn't love neeti at all. N neeti is clear that she doesn't love pari obviously how can she love that girl who supported her cheater husband in destroying her life. After pari's betrayal to neeti, this friendship was bound to break even without the existence of bebe. If neeti wouldn't have chosen crime path, then also the friendship was bound to break from neeti's side becoz pari didn't go away from rajneeti for even a day. She clearly did the opposite of what she said. She said that she wanted to save rajneeti relationship but she left NO stone unturned to break rajneeti relationship. She grabbed every opportunity she got to get close to sanju. Biggest opportunity was neeti becoming infertile. Pari used that n became surrogate to get close to sanju completely ignoring the fact that neeti is infertile becoz of pariraju. She took bullet upon herself to save pariraju n see what she got in return? Pariraju romance! Bebe's all accusations on pariraju came true. See both pari fans n neeti fans have accepted that parineetii friendship is over i don't know why r u not accepting the truth 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago
#3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

wow! U really think that the friendship broke becoz of bebe? 🤦

Red- ur statement is ironic. U said pari sacrificed her husband who didn't love her that time. If he didn't love her, that is not the sacrifice. Pari didn't have the option to get rajiv that Time coz neeti was pregnant with his child n he was obsessed with neeti that time. So it's not sacrifice. If pari would've genuinely cared about neeti, she would've left the Bajwa house the day neeti entered. All the stress n problems neeti got was becoz of pari staying in that house. Pari literally romanced sanju in front of neeti even after knowing that neeti hates it. This is the biggest proof that pari doesn't care about neeti. When neeti told pari to leave the house by screaming, crying, pari didn't leave. Neeti left the house but pari didn't leave. Neeti divorced sanju but pari never ever thought of divorcing sanju. Pari should've divorced sanju long ago but she didn't coz she has always prioritised sanju above neeti that's why she didn't sacrifice sanju by saying no to the 2nd pariraju marriage. Pari romanced sanju while saying that 'neeti, sanju only belongs to you' what more proof do u want to realise that pari doesn't love neeti at all. N neeti is clear that she doesn't love pari obviously how can she love that girl who supported her cheater husband in destroying her life. After pari's betrayal to neeti, this friendship was bound to break even without the existence of bebe. If neeti wouldn't have chosen crime path, then also the friendship was bound to break from neeti's side becoz pari didn't go away from rajneeti for even a day. She clearly did the opposite of what she said. She said that she wanted to save rajneeti relationship but she left NO stone unturned to break rajneeti relationship. She grabbed every opportunity she got to get close to sanju. Biggest opportunity was neeti becoming infertile. Pari used that n became surrogate to get close to sanju completely ignoring the fact that neeti is infertile becoz of pariraju. She took bullet upon herself to save pariraju n see what she got in return? Pariraju romance! Bebe's all accusations on pariraju came true. See both pari fans n neeti fans have accepted that parineetii friendship is over i don't know why r u not accepting the truth 


Agree with each and every word.

@Bold absolutely!  - If we remove Bebe from the equation then also PariRaju would have and had carried on with their shamelessness and gaslighted betrayed Neetii.


This point is something every Pari fan needs to acknowledge before pointing fingers at us Neetii fans and moral policing us!!! 


Ek baar PariRaju apne girebaan main jhaak ke dekhe they know the truth. Anyways I believe the way they are going with that attitude I think they don't have any conscience. They have sold their soul to the devil. They are totally evil hypocrite lusty souls who pretend to be "holier than thau" 


@Red exactly! Whatever Bebe said about PariRaju turned out to be the exact truth. So I don't understand how we can say that Bebe instigated/misled Neetii otherwise all was ok"????


See instigation/misled would have fit well had PariRaju been innocent and falsely accused and framed by Bebe to show Neetii that they were cheating. Lekin yaha toh Bebe ne koi frame wrame ya phir koi jhooth nahi bola about PariRaju. 


Hence I say PariRaju are epitome of makaari and dishonesty. 

Edited by sumz_d - 1 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 1 months ago
#4

Originally posted by: sumz_d


Agree with each and every word.

@Bold absolutely!  - If we remove Bebe from the equation then also PariRaju would have and had carried on with their shamelessness and gaslighted betrayed Neetii.


This point is something every Pari fan needs to acknowledge before pointing fingers at us Neetii fans and moral policing us!!! 


Ek baar PariRaju apne girebaan main jhaak ke dekhe they know the truth. Anyways I believe the way they are going with that attitude I think they don't have any conscience. They have sold their soul to the devil. They are totally evil hypocrite lusty souls who pretend to be "holier than thau" 


@Red exactly! Whatever Bebe said about PariRaju turned out to be the exact truth. So I don't understand how we can say that Bebe instigated/misled Neetii otherwise all was ok"????


See instigation/misled would have fit well had PariRaju been innocent and falsely accused and framed by Bebe to show Neetii that they were cheating. Lekin yaha toh Bebe ne koi frame wrame ya phir koi jhooth nahi bola about PariRaju. 


Hence I say PariRaju are epitome of makaari and dishonesty. 

in fact, neeti doubted pariraju before bebe came. Iss chakkar me neeti fell off the stairs. Then, pariraju played that vishal/fake rajiv game. Neeti apologized to them for not trusting them. I felt like breaking their faces. They made neeti feel guilty when she was absolutely right. Then vishal ke chakkar me again neeti landed up in hospital when she tried to stop his marriage thinking that he is cheating pari. Agar bebe nai b hoti, toh neeti wouldn't have taken crime path but Aaj nai toh kal, she would've definitely called out their closeness n vahi hota jo divorce track me hua. Coz pariraju were not keeping boundaries even after knowing that neeti doesn't like it but may be neeti would've waited for pari's delivery then she would've said bye bye to her after making her leave from bajwa house 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
#5

I think we've seen the characters evolve and change and seen what their priorities are: despite the show's name, only one has kept her friendship above everything else.

We have seen how Neeti's friendship turned out to be so easily breakable.

And why & how Rajiv fell out of love w Neeti and in love w Pari.

As for the friendship btw PN, I am sick of it alreaxy.... I wish they'd start writing Pari more sensibly when it comes to Neeti's real persona, instead of stretching the truth coming out over and over again.

It is getting boring

Posted: 1 months ago
#6

I understand what you're trying to say. I wanted to see PariNeeti's friendship too. In the beginning, their bond looked quite refreshing and I was excited to see how their relationship grows. 

But the writers have made this all about Pariraju's eternal love story and the never-ending tom n jerry saga of PariRajNeeti. 

When it comes to what affected PariNeetii's friendship, though Bebe has definitely played a part, what instigated Neeti the most is not really Bebe's words but what she saw with her own eyes. 

Pariraju crossing their boundaries repeatedly- Hugs, kisses, eyelocks, romantic dance, Raju getting the same gift for Pari that he gets for his wife Neeti, Pari keeping Karwa Chauth for Raju even though she has assured Neeti several times that Raju belongs only to Neeti and that she has left him. 

And most importantly, them hiding the truth about Raju from her. Neeti has confronted them several times earlier but they have always misled her. I mean they even hired a fake Raju to fool her. 

So I'd say the real culprit who broke PariNeeti's friendship is not Bebe but Pari herself through her lies and actions which have never been in sync with her words. 

Having said that, I wish the makers hadn't destroyed their friendship but had shown the two girls teaching Raju a good lesson instead. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 months ago