Mandeep123 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

They showed the divorce promo and we have seen Abhira set to make a grand entry in the house, dadisa laying conditions on her and I guess she will be staying in the outhouse. How will they unfold the divorce track?

I assume: 

Abhira will fix certain loop holes in the Podaar house ie will manage to convince the family for Charu and Dev's alliance.

Will convince them for Krish

Will be successful in bringing Vidya and Madhav closer 

Arman and the family would be about to love her and then she will hand him the divorce papers and probably they will give us a flashback of Abhira getting to know of Ruhi and Arman's affair on the call the day Manish called her and Ruhi came to Goyenka house. I think that will be the time when Rohit would make his entry. They are rushing with the tracks due to tro I guess. So I think it won't take much time   for them to plan Rohit's entry. What do you think how does the divorce promo fit in the current return of Abhira?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

After seeing the promo, I also felt that Abhira will solve all issues.. Then she will serve divorce papers and leave.. in the initial episodes, when they blamed for Rohit’s disappearance, she didn’t leave the house right away but found where he was staying then once he responded that he is coming back, she was ready to leave.. likewise even now, she will solve and address the issues and then will try to leave.. her learning about Armaan Ruhi story might be next track or they might just slip it the way they did deal marriage truth..  based on TRP, they might add drama accordingly…

but are they still planning to bring back Rohit or  have they changed the story now..? Only time will tell ..

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Why_though

After seeing the promo, I also felt that Abhira will solve all issues.. Then she will serve divorce papers and leave.. in the initial episodes, when they blamed for Rohit’s disappearance, she didn’t leave the house right away but found where he was staying then once he responded that he is coming back, she was ready to leave.. likewise even now, she will solve and address the issues and then will try to leave.. her learning about Armaan Ruhi story might be next track or they might just slip it the way they did deal marriage truth..  based on TRP, they might add drama accordingly…

but are they still planning to bring back Rohit or  have they changed the story now..? Only time will tell ..

But I want that soulmate lovestory will out just like deal marriage truth....fufasa is the best option fir revealing. Ruhi ka Pata nahi but Armaan ka mast roasting karega 😅🤣

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

But I want that soulmate lovestory will out just like deal marriage truth....fufasa is the best option fir revealing. Ruhi ka Pata nahi but Armaan ka mast roasting karega 😅🤣

Nope.. for now the common enemy for them (dadi, fufa, Arman, Ruhi) is Abhira.. so they will plot together for Abhira’s fall. If fufasa comes to know about the love story, he will support it and help dadi approve it too.. as it would throw abhira out from Arman’s life permanently and also Poddar house.. so fufasa won’t do it.. it has to come some other way.. but right now, if it comes out, Ruhi willl manipulate and turn it in a way it’s advantageous for her… 

But I want it to come out in a bad way where Ruhi’s manipulation won’t work and they face big humiliation.. it’s not a love story but extra marital affair.. so instead of getting glorified, let them face the consequences.. but  don’t know how they are going to take the story forward.. 

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

so much for 3 mahine tak sirf uske baad divorce. but is it not a norm in ITV land that prior to divorce being finalised, judge orders couple to stay together as husband and wife for certain months. 

That time, it will be worth seeing Ruhi's face.

Tanyaaa19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi ko vidya chaped lagayegi par armaan ko to dadi vidya madhav sab dho denge 🤣🤣

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

They should bring some court room drama..

Where ab / dev must defeat fufa/ armaan..I'm bored with fufa's face..would love to see him hang his heads in shame