Posted: 24 days ago

lol typo 

oh, I thought Paul smiley36

OT: 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha was insecure of Madhuri that time, later she did Lajja with her. They did a song together that became huge hit.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 23 days ago

I liked Karisma in the movie and the role seems like it was made for her. I can't see Manisha pulling off the western dancing. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Manisha was insecure of Madhuri that time, later she did Lajja with her. They did a song together that became huge hit.

And Manisha too outdid Madhuri in that songsmiley36

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Madhuri actually had more issues with Manisha and fired her long-term makeup artist because he had worked with Manisha. She disliked her because there was some friction around secretaries (probably Manisha's fault there) that got worse as Manisha kept overperforming in the movies she got, which were usually Madhuri rejects. So Madhuri got scared because that was the same way she had overpowered Sridevi to become Number 1. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nope. Karishma was good and SRK should have ended up with her in that film smiley14

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Madhuri actually had more issues with Manisha and fired her long-term makeup artist because he had worked with Manisha. She disliked her because there was some friction around secretaries (probably Manisha's fault there) that got worse as Manisha kept overperforming in the movies she got, which were usually Madhuri rejects. So Madhuri got scared because that was the same way she had overpowered Sridevi to become Number 1. 

All the drama with everyone whose name starts with M had a lot to do with Subash Ghai and his rumored pervert-type behavior as described by the tabloids. Only person whose name that did not begin with an M who was also involved was Aish. But I hear Salman was there to scare the crap out of Ghai at the time. smiley5 Again what I read. But it does not have to be true. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Looks like she was more self aware. That role needed good dancing skills and Manisha unfortunately has two left feet. 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Not only Manisha was a bad dancer, her performances were very inconsistent...plus her alcohol addiction. 

I enjoyed DTPH when I was little...but tried to watch it recently and it's unbearable. Karishma arguing with Shahrukh & describing Maya's character living in la La Land was the only sane thing in that movie.