Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Omg!!! This is just superb!! smiley40smiley41 Bada maza aayega yaar ab.. thanks so much for signing up.. 

Edit 

Guide kar dena!! Arrey tum khud guru ho! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Par chalo deal done.. thankfully YT links are not necessary so ab toh sab simple hi hai.. acha sa song socho aur record kar do.. R1 ka rule is - any actor / actress ke debut movie se any song and it shouldn't exceed 2 minutes. 

Ye faltu tumne aur Lizzie ne mujhe Guru bana Diya hai. I'm more like a Guru-ghantaal smiley36

But anyways, thanks for the tip. I'll send a vocaroo link then 👍

Edited by NathuPaapi - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Charu21

Omg!!! This is just superb!! smiley40smiley41 Bada maza aayega yaar ab.. thanks so much for signing up.. 

Edit 

Guide kar dena!! Arrey tum khud guru ho! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Par chalo deal done.. thankfully YT links are not necessary so ab toh sab simple hi hai.. acha sa song socho aur record kar do.. R1 ka rule is - any actor / actress ke debut movie se any song and it shouldn't exceed 2 minutes. 

2 minutes ka rule mere liye thoda problematic hai. smiley13 Mera gana 2 minutes exceed kar sakta hai. 

Edit

Edited by NathuPaapi - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Harsh, YouTube links are not mandatory. You can use Voccaro to record your songs. 

That's so nice. smiley40

Bas ab Allu bhi aa jati to thodi kami jo reh gayi wo bhi poori ho jaati...

Laxmi, please participate! 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Koeli, I have a request. Can you please make the length of the song more than 2 minutes? I am thinking about a song. And if sing that song, I'll not be able to sing it properly within 2 minutes. 

Shirsha, we want to keep uniformity across all the participants and hence the 2 minute rule. Even if your song is longer, the judges will be listening to only the first 2 minutes of it for marking. But there is no rule where you can start and end your song, so if you feel a particular portion in the song showcases your ability best, then you can start from that portion (even if it's the antara), that way you can be assured the 2 minutes cover the best part of the song/ your singing.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Kosha, if you're back from your trip, we're still accepting sign-ins until May 16- deadline for R1!

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Shirsha, we want to keep uniformity across all the participants and hence the 2 minute rule. Even if your song is longer, the judges will be listening to only the first 2 minutes of it for marking. But there is no rule where you can start and end your song, so if you feel a particular portion in the song showcases your ability best, then you can start from that portion (even if it's the antara), that way you can be assured the 2 minutes cover the best part of the song/ your singing.

Okay, I understand. Actually, bohot jyada time exceed nahi karega. Kuch seconds (shayad 15 to 20 seconds) exceed karega. I wanted to know agar kuch seconds exceed karta hai to woh allowed hai ya nahi. 

Edited by Shirsha - 1 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

Okay, I understand. Actually, bohot jyada time exceed nahi karega. Kuch seconds (shayad 15 to 20 seconds) exceed karega. I wanted to know agar kuch seconds karta hai to woh allowed hai ya nahi. 

Yeah that should be fine

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yeah that should be fine

Thank you so much!