Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I can't ignore your request, Charu. smiley1 Okay, sign me up. Even though I'm busy I would like to give some time to this competition. But I'm not prepared at all! There are only three days for round 1! smiley36

Wonderful! Adding your name to the list! Good luck! smiley27

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much! πŸ€— I am glad we had one week for round 1, thankfully I can participate now. Very excited.

Thank you so much, Shirsha. πŸ€— 

I wish you would participate too but read that you are busy so can't. But still, please do participate if you are able to allot some time. Everyone would love to hear you again. 🀩

Charu, now convince NP to participate too! 14 ho jayega, we can't leave it at an odd number, 13! smiley9

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I can't ignore your request, Charu. smiley1 Okay, sign me up. Even though I'm busy I would like to give some time to this competition. But I'm not prepared at all! There are only three days for round 1! smiley36

Ohh waaaah!! smiley40 So happy to have you on board. It's going to be so much fun. I am sure you would come up with something wonderful. 

All the very best. 

Ohh waaaah!! smiley40 So happy to have you on board. It's going to be so much fun. I am sure you would come up with something wonderful. 

All the very best. 

All the best to you too! 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Charu, now convince NP to participate too! 14 ho jayega, we can't leave it at an odd number, 13! smiley9

So true! We need to cross this number asap! smiley14 NP,  ab toh sign up kar hi do! Do it just for fun.. 

And... Allu, where are you girl!! 😞

Koeli, I have a request. Can you please make the length of the song more than 2 minutes? I am thinking about a song. And if sing that song, I'll not be able to sing it properly within 2 minutes. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bollywood Brigade

So true! We need to cross this number asap! smiley14 NP,  ab toh sign up kar hi do! Do it just for fun.. 

And... Allu, where are you girl!! 😞

Achha theek hai.... Just for fun smiley36

Baaki Kya kaise karna hai tum mujhe guide kar dena smiley9

Hey lizzie, please sign me up too smiley9

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hayy haay if I’d known Charu had so much pull, main pehle se hee uske peeche lagti to influence you guys! Done, NP, you’re in! Ab aayega mazaa! smiley16

Edited by LizzieBennet - 10 days ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Omg!!! This is just superb!! smiley40smiley41 Bada maza aayega yaar ab.. thanks so much for signing up.. 

Edit 

Guide kar dena!! Arrey tum khud guru ho! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Par chalo deal done.. thankfully YT links are not necessary so ab toh sab simple hi hai.. acha sa song socho aur record kar do.. R1 ka rule is - any actor / actress ke debut movie se any song and it shouldn't exceed 2 minutes. 

Edited by Charu21 - 10 days ago

Harsh, YouTube links are not mandatory. You can use Voccaro to record your songs.