Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Besides Yumna, I think Madiha is unanimously considered Wahaj’s best pairing. I am watching Zoya Sawleha only cos of them smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZQ8nbmKYSv/?igsh=MTVyZXN5NzhybXp5NA==

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6QXRQqMG5F/?igsh=MXRycDU5YnNnZmtyNw==

It’s the same outfit you liked - same day I think. 

The repetitive look has me thinking maybe she’s already back lol. And posting more of the US stuff now 🧐

She's looking stunning 😍 

@bold,Is that a thing she always does?smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Khaie's end was ridiculous..They tried to show chanaar's epic love for zamda.. 😂 

That's bizzare...

Fitoor ending was ridiculous and also rushed.. FQ's character wasn't saint and wahaj's character wasn't dark..Last two episodes completely ruined itsmiley26

Ya it’s all ego. Compared to them, Wahaj doesn’t mind losing the heroine and he didn’t get a happy ending in so many of his dramas. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 1 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Cos FQ was a bigger star . Same thing happened in Bikhray Moti where Neelam chose her rapist and murderer husband over Wahaj’s character. These male stars have huge ego and don’t want to lose the heroine. The ending scene of Khaie is a proof smiley36 

Oh boy. That scene. I only realised people didn’t like it and took it as a romantic angle once I came here after watching. I maybe in the minority but I didn’t take it to mean anything romantic at all but Zamda having to live with her scars related to her past for the rest of her life. And Channar haunting her. She killed people and she wasn’t a born killer or raised to be such. It was bound to leave its lasting trauma. 

If they wanted to sell the romantic angle they could have done that throughout the show. But they deliberately didn’t. It was just hate from her end. That was my personal take. But I know some people interpreted it as her having feelings. 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She's looking stunning 😍 

Yes...most of the time she posts after returning that's why many believing maybe TB shooting started 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Khaie's end was ridiculous..They tried to show chanaar's epic love for zamda.. 😂 

That's bizzare...

Fitoor ending was ridiculous and also rushed.. FQ's character wasn't saint and wahaj's character wasn't dark..Last two episodes completely ruined itsmiley26

Epic Love smiley37

tgota92 thumbnail

She's looking stunning 😍 

First of all it’s not stunning, it’s SLAY these days 😂🤭 Get with the times lol

As for the US photos and her being back, NO CLUE. I’m in the dark and making up all sorts of nonsense for tassali 😂

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Besides Yumna, I think Madiha is unanimously considered Wahaj’s best pairing. I am watching Zoya Sawleha only cos of them smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZQ8nbmKYSv/?igsh=MTVyZXN5NzhybXp5NA==

A lot of people enjoy this pairing and I liked them in IJ a lot. I feel like they just push Madiha with just about anyone now. Has she been demoted to a b lister or something? She’s a good actor. 

I also really liked her simple wedding looks. Very elegant 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

This song deserves to be trending it's actually a bop

https://youtu.be/1iGRnFKWYVY?si=16we3rNkZHc2-gXK

tgota92 thumbnail

I think he was deliberately shown to be quite delusional. Even in death. The mocking was him being delusional and dumb still 😂