Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes I've seen people using it to age shame her. Her face exudes grace. Every actor/actress who's been called baby faced looks his/her age. 

You called Wahaj Baby face remember smiley37(I know it was a joke) 

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

But, fawad and mahira,humayun and Mahira are >>> this pair

Pairings are so subjective. Thereā€™s always going to be variations from the most popular ones. 

Like I personally accept Kajol SRK as obviously the most ā€œpopularā€ pairing but personally I prefer him with Rani. No issue in that. 

The bizarre thing happens when you completely refuse to acknowledge the popular pairing. As if it didnā€™t even happen šŸ¤£

Edited by tgota92 - 1 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: NazneenA

You called Wahaj Baby face remember smiley37(I know it was a joke) 

Maine tauba bhi kar li thi uss baat se smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://x.com/belialbeliiii/status/1784185993861398534?s=46

Can you believe a drama exists where the endgame wasnā€™t Hiba wahaj but Hiba FQ šŸ˜­

Asal sog tou yahan hai šŸ˜‚

Cos FQ was a bigger star . Same thing happened in Bikhray Moti where Neelam chose her rapist and murderer husband over Wahajā€™s character. These male stars have huge ego and donā€™t want to lose the heroine. The ending scene of Khaie is a proof smiley36 

Originally posted by: tgota92

Pairings are so subjective. Thereā€™s always going to be variations from the most popular ones. 

Like I personally accept Kajol SRK as obviously the most ā€œpopularā€ pairing but personally I prefer him with Rani. No issue in that. 

The bizarre thing happens when you completely refuse to acknowledge the popular pairing. As if it didnā€™t even happen šŸ¤£

Unpopular opinion:

Srk- aish has been my favā¤ļø  

I agree about srk-rani . But, srk-kajol had great chemistry too and yes not acknowledging doesn't change the fact that majority love srk-kajolsmiley36

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6QXRQqMG5F/?igsh=MXRycDU5YnNnZmtyNw==

Itā€™s the same outfit you liked - same day I think. 

The repetitive look has me thinking maybe sheā€™s already back lol. And posting more of the US stuff now šŸ§

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Cos FQ was a bigger star . Same thing happened in Bikhray Moti where Neelam chose her rapist and murderer husband over Wahajā€™s character. These male stars have huge ego and donā€™t want to lose the heroine. The ending scene of Khaie is a proof smiley36 

Khaie's end was ridiculous..They tried to show chanaar's epic love for zamda.. šŸ˜‚ 

That's bizzare...

Fitoor ending was ridiculous and also rushed.. FQ's character wasn't saint and wahaj's character wasn't dark..Last two episodes completely ruined itsmiley26