Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

story mein toh 9 months hogaya hai, phir bhi pyaar nahi hua batao.. aur ek Ruhi hai jisse dekte hi log deewane hojate hai😅🤣 

And FL ko toh hua na pyaar, she will manipulate her partner like her father and we will get a 2 second back hug sr… talented hai ladki, so don’t worry 😅

Bus isi chakkar mein mujhe yeh 2 min yeh woh falana dimkana concept clear nahi ho rha hai. 😂😂

Yeh 2 min ki timeline hai kya basically years months are 2 min

But actual 2 min is waah re lifetime phir chahe saalon saath reh ke poora naam tak na pta ho dhang se ek dusre ka 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Don’t know about Sam but her fans are definitely not coming across as humble. When one has to belittle and degrade someone to uplift another then there is a problem. But thank god I stan a truly humble actor

Thank god he did the role of the ML last gen. It was a beautifully written character with layers and he played it phenomenally

Thank god he has done many shows in the past. Each show being superhit, his each character being iconic that he doesn’t have to prove his calibre to anyone 

Thank god he is truly an exceptional actor, a fact even his haters can’t deny 

Thank god he has earned millions of fans from his work who love and respect him.. who are so busy idolising him that they don’t have time to do petty things like belittling other actors and their skills to feel proud of themselves and inflate their ego 

Thank god his hard work and talent is appreciated and he has won numerous awards, the best being 5 times ITA. I am proud to be his fan. 

PS - Also Dear Ruhi,

No role is big or small as each character is the main character in someone’s story.. You were the cutest as a kid but unfortunately your character had to be butchered to make the FL look decent. But don’t worry FLs don’t have an interesting life. Thanks to their poking nose in others businesses and mahanta syndrome they face many hardships barely stay happy. They struggle to make their ends meet and live life in solitude. They always face the consequences of the problems they themselves create… while PL are very relatable characters though initially a bit grey end up having the best redemption and character arcs.. So be rest assured that you will have a beautiful journey just like your mother and when this season ends you will be back to being one of the most loved characters❤️❤️

I never followed Sam's IV and her real life to comment on her humbleness tbh. All i can say and that too as someone and assuming as 1 out of 10 ke ratio mein jisne Sam ka previous show bhi dekha hai, she was way better there as compared to whatever is happening here. Now who's to blame director or her I do not know. 

And while saying this I am going to stick to the fact that no she is not awesome most amazing and all she is average and needs to learn a lot. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

mujhe realistic characters pasand hai road main toh hazaron log milthe hai zaroori nahi hai main har ek ko pasand karu. 

edited for gen 3 talk

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Fans of last gen 'ML' saying they never belittled others. Cough last gen 'cameo' cough. smiley19

Ruhi Birla is a sidey but worse than a sidey, she's a vamp lead. Very fitting for the Birla legacy smiley14

Exactly.. Ruhi Birla will soon be portrayed as a full-fledged vamp. & vamps can never be the lead.

Even the ML can be changed.. But the FL will remain Abhira.

Originally posted by: prerna15

Exactly.. Ruhi Birla will soon be portrayed as a full-fledged vamp. & vamps can never be the lead.

Even the ML can be changed.. But the FL will remain Abhira.

Actually someone wrote FL ka servant, I think this title is more apt for Ruhi Birla. smiley42 That's why she's always around Ab's legal husband, staying around to serve some lusty moves smiley43

Ohh thank you for 'allowing' me to use FL ka servant for Ruhi Birla. It honestly fits her character(less) avatar really well. smiley43

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

In the end gen 4 has everything utran from everything smiley36 so it's my pleasure to allow you to use as I hardly care about fictional characters smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago

@Diya Ok, you used utran twice. Now I have to ask what's that? My Hindi is weak smiley9 Or do you mean u-turn? smiley5

Edited by bangtanARMY - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@BT  technology is very advanced now. You need not rely on other to know the meaning just go to google and search below words you will get your answer smiley9 don't worry i am good at searching and googling always up for help and teach ppl who do not know smiley1

utaran meaning

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

India forums na hogya translator hogya. Har chees ka translation chahiye

Bhai bhasa janona to aso Keno ekhane dekho kibhabe, jotosob smiley10