Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I like Garvita better than Pra in terms of acting. 

About Sam i have seen her previous show start to end and she was way better in terms of execution there whilst as Abhira she comes up as OTT. Hence, I would say it's a director issue. Also, while saying this none of the actor this gen is so amazing so superb. Average hain sab. Rohit is stiff mostly. I have no views on Sheh. 

tum ladka ho? Mai samajta tha you were a girl 😭

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Just wanted to put this out phir chahe kitna hi vivaad ho. DIDN’T LIKE SAM’S ACTING TODAY!! In fact not liking it since past few weeks. I had seen many comments on how Rohit was very good in his previous serials but here he is not up to the mark. Same for Sam, how she acted nicely in her previous show but not now. When this gen started, I was least sceptical about Sam as she had already been a lead. And she had proven me right.. in the initial episodes she was really good.. pata nahi ab kya hogaya hai.. I can’t pin point but everything seems lack lustrous.

What’s annoying is if Rajan wants to cross 5000 mark, at least do the bare minimum work. Direction isn’t good, editing of episodes is weak, writing is poor and actors are looking like robots who just come and say there dialogues… sab aadhe man se kar rahe hai… upar se styling and costume toh chod hi do.. Ab’s gangaur look was horrendous to say the least.. the overload of heavy jewellery… itna cross cutting chal raha hai… bgm, ost pichle gens ka uttaran, fl ka naam pichle gen ka uttaran, story ghum 1 ka uttaran…kahi kisi chiz main toh khud mehnat karlo… not a single scene has any impact or creates magic like it used to do.. pehle dream sequences bhi kitne khoobsurat hote the ab dekho…

yaha toh abhi yeh haal hai toh Bhagwan bachaye.. aise mein ek saal bhi yeh gen chale toh bohat hai.. in fact that’s what Rajan should do. Give a 2 sec back hug sr, bring ab and Ruhi’s daughters and cliff off people… next gen ko 6 months milega, jaise taise karke 5000 touch hojayega….

I don’t know if a person can work at 2 productions but if they can then makers should bring back Garima ma’am. Haath pair jodke bolao unhe wapas.. only she can make this crap look aesthetically pleasing. Phir trp aane ke possibility toh hogi…

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Rohit4ever

tum ladka ho? Mai samajta tha you were a girl 😭

Strange that a newbie I never interacted with thinks about my gender 🫨

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

woh tumhara gender janke kya karega/gi??? 

On topic lol that clip, the hiccups looks so funny 🤣

Gold comments from the thread 

She's not bad. It's the best bubbly act after Sanaya as Khushi and Surbhi Jyoti as Zoya. OP have you heard of SOBBING?

her fans superiority complex is on another level. mediocre in acting, bad in dancing skills but her fans act like she will overtake leonardo in acting

smiley37

she is called itv ki Geet woh jab we met wala iconic character🤣😅… Abhira ek aur janam bhi lekar aaye toh bhi Geet ke aas pass bhi nahi aane wali🤦‍♀️.. like hyping your favourites isn’t wrong, lekin ek limit toh rakho.. woh bhi nahi toh at least respect other’s opinions… yeh kya baat hui ki kuch keh hi nahi sakta ab ke khilaf…

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

When she was in realisation alone i felt she was in fear later expressions are clear. Next in that dream when he pulled that chunni i thought her hair will be struck and chunni will be removed as pull didnt seem gentle and her expression too didn't match. Next bit she is fine. When she came down stairs its all normal as if a young girl falling in love and happily enjoying that phase. 

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Strange that a newbie I never interacted with thinks about my gender 🫨

i am not a newbie I was active during gen 3 phir apni Id ka password bhul Gaya when I retrieved  my account it eventually got suspended for calling kangana ranaut mada**chod

Edited by Rohit4ever - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Yes i agree in some scenes it may have went wrong. And everyone has difference of opinions. I believe many posts were made in past. So when ppl can agree or ignore why can't we criticize sam? 

I still remember posts made on his voice and hair but ppl never countered it with posts on mohsin, shivangi,hina or karan. So can we get freedom to make a post on sam without ppl bringing gen 3 cast? As sam is gen 4 cast. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I am seeing many post like this on reddit. 

I am glad ppl are seeing the issues now smiley36

Three things that S is sadly not capable of:

1. Roaring: She always controls her voice and says dialogue as it is. Wish she would shout more, and roar the dialogues.

2. Cringe: She's enacting the role of a woman falling in love and it's only just cute? Please S bring in the extra desperation of a nibbi to really sell this cringe lub storee.

3. Old Age: You need to be a couple of years older to romance your lead. Unfortunately, you are younger than RoPu.

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Any idea who is the mod here?