Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Where did in my post did i agree with anuj and Shri Ram comparisonsmiley5 my first sentence was it's disgusting to compare this characters with God 

At the same time we can't deny that anuj was introduced as a men who loved anupamaa only throughout his life and still does for that matter ( now it is difficult to digest his love as anupama never reciprocated his love and respect.And as much as this sentence is boring now it is still the truth that if she did love him then would have not left him over an argument) 

Anuj atleast didn't cheat on anupama with any of his past relationships when they were together unlike anupama who is hung up on her ex and ex in laws until death do us apart way 

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Anuj was introduced and shown that he loved Anupama only then also in 26 years he had lots of ONS but can’t move on from Anupama. So that time also he was no where near lord Rama. I don’t find Anuj love pure. He always had women in his life. 

Now also he got in relationship with Shruti when Anupama left him. He can be a single parent but he needs women in his life. 

He is just obsessed with Anupama like Anupama is obsessed with shahs. There is no different between them. 

He is hang up on Anupama when he is in relationship with Shruti just like Anupama was hang up on Vanraaj when she was married to Anuj. Both are same. Both are obsessed with their ex. Both are losers.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let us ALL agree that Any form of divine parlance is Wrong.

Yeh sab insaan toh ban nahin paa rahe, Chale Divinity paane🤦🏻‍♀️.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He was not compared with ram but anupama asked for peace so lord showed her reflection of Anuj that her peace lies with him. Yes scene is good 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I thought the implication was that Anupama was the poor Sita who's character was questioned by cruel Ram so she left him just like Sita left Ram in the end. Sita mayaa went into Dharti ki Godh and Anupama went to Dharti ke bhoj aka Shahs. 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

I will req u don't compare Sita ma with deviji 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

I will req u don't compare Sita ma with deviji 

I was just saying what the writers were implying 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

I personally feel writer were not comparing Anuj with ram but showed anupama peace lies with anuj .