Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

To many more, she deserves it, man!smiley27

I want her to beat divyanka lol 😂 shes 27M tho…yaar wahi went down from 3.4 to 3.3 M 😭

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I want her to beat divyanka lol 😂 shes 27M tho…yaar wahi went down from 3.4 to 3.3 M 😭

Div Di impossible, she is Miss goody to choosesmiley36

Wahi needs Jen in his lifesmiley36 But on a serious note, Insta ka problem hai. I just hope it's not him losing seriously followers

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

wth i hope this is not IG glitch again smiley44 why even would he loose followers

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

wth i hope this is not IG glitch again smiley44 why even would he loose followers

some spanish actor lost 500k followers gradually 

priya185 thumbnail

I was thinking this yesterday. divyanka used to post couple pics for yhm which jenny didn't do with wahi or hc

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

some spanish actor lost 500k followers gradually 

was that ig glitch? Because i see no other reason 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

was that ig glitch? Because i see no other reason 

No glitch

The male lead and female lead were close friends, they used to kiss each other on the cheek and hand type close. Then ML started dating someone so grew distant with the female lead. A lot of his fans were shippers of the couple onscreen. He deleted all his posts with the female lead.

It is not the same case for Wahi though, each case is different.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

I was thinking this yesterday. divyanka used to post couple pics for yhm which jenny didn't do with wahi or hc

Yes, people love BTS but unfortunately, we don't get any from Jeran. Since the launch no pics or videos of them, bass dusre log post karte hai unke saat. Honestly if only they could post some just them together people would be thrilled

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the tag 

But show is getting into my nerves now because of Ankita 

smiley44  Phew tell me about it.  This show is tortoise slow smiley24 and upar sey this Ankita pulling the plug has been going on as precap for way too long smiley18  I just finished the last 3 episodes, but aur kichaav horahi hai.  Am like, okay if, Anku is not doing, let me do the honors bhai smiley36 shhapaa 😮‍💨 have not watched webseries itna slow. Okay, if it’s slow, atleast get the multiple plots over with, one by one na 🤨  even that is so hard 🤷🏻‍♀️

And,why 102 episodes from 130 🤔 writers takk chukay hein kya 😂

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 1 months ago