Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Right! This week episodes were okayish. Last night i felt like im loosing interest in the show 

same lets wait till episode 40 maybe some change comes to hook us back on the show

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

same lets wait till episode 40 maybe some change comes to hook us back on the show

One more week to go...

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Right! This week episodes were okayish. Last night i felt like im loosing interest in the show 

I felt that last Wed

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I felt that last Wed

Sadly, slowly everyone is feeling it. I have doubts season 2 will come bc the rank is dropping. Every week lower. Divyanka show went from Top 8 to Top 3. 

priya185 thumbnail

Sadly, slowly everyone is feeling it. I have doubts season 2 will come bc the rank is dropping. Every week lower. Divyanka show went from Top 8 to Top 3. 

Divyanka’s show just started but last week’s episodes were a bit horrifying with the finger and nail thing. Divyanka and eijaz love life is not good on the show

Edited by priya185 - a month ago
priya185 thumbnail

Our show had some good episodes recently I liked yesterday’s episode (Tuesday). They can’t solve everything so quickly. Less Akshat Anushka nonsense

Edited by priya185 - a month ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Divyanka’s show just started but last week’s episodes were a bit horrifying with the finger and nail thing. Divyanka and eijaz love life is not good on the show

Their show completed 3 week and this week will be 4th week.  yes, I agree that epi was very horrifying...i had to skip it. yes, both their love life is messed up. But its good...

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Our show had some good episodes recently I liked yesterday’s episode (Tuesday). They can’t solve everything so quickly. Less Akshat Anushka nonsense

yes, we have many good epis but after epi 32 - I felt it going down n down. yes, it a long format show and it will take time to solve it but tara case/ akshat/ ayesha is dragging. I want anu to settle his ass next week. We called, text him like 80 times already. That's disrespectful  

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Waise Div Di ka show kitne eps honge?

They messed up with the story that's why🤷

Pyaarasam thumbnail

The problem was the introduction of Prashant and Tara's case alongside with Akshat's arrival