Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: priya185

When did wahi say that about legs? Wahi should learn to look for a secure relationship like his parents

Multiple interviews he said in. Go watch his interviews from Remix to like 5-6 back. There’s that interview with Ajaz - Ksg friend. Like 6 years ago he talks alot of stuff like this. Another interview in his house by IF. He talks about his 7 girlfriends 

priya185 thumbnail

This was sweet Jennifer meets fans on Raisinghani set (sonyliv competition) https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7CEN3DCA2Z/?igsh=OHBwd2ttMHpzYzAz

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Multiple interviews he said in. Go watch his interviews from Remix to like 5-6 back. There’s that interview with Ajaz - Ksg friend. Like 6 years ago he talks alot of stuff like this. Another interview in his house by IF. He talks about his 7 girlfriends 

can you share links with me? He is very shareef and sweet infront of Jenny

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

can you share links with me? He is very shareef and sweet infront of Jenny

Jenny knows all that about him. She knows all the girls he dated. Kw relates to virat lol. Maybe that’s why she never thought of dating him. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jenny knows all that about him. She knows all the girls he dated. Kw relates to virat lol. Maybe that’s why she never thought of dating him. 

People change and with both their flaws kuch acha ho sakta hai. Together people become better and our Jenni is not perfect, no one is smiley31

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

People change and with both their flaws kuch acha ho sakta hai. Together people become better and our Jenni is not perfect, no one is smiley31

💯 agree! Nobody is perfect, neither am I.  I hope things get better and the best from them. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

clearly blame Karan Wahi for this because if you look at his older interviews in many interviews, when asked what he looks at a woman- he said he look at woman's legs and I’m sure you all understand what that means - hes not interested in long term relationships. That’s why he admitted he relates to virat. Jenny isn’t that type that would want someone like that. Kw had 8 girlfriends and I really hope he matured and dont act like 25 anymore. If he wants forever relationships. Sadly his friends raj and karanveer taught him to break his virginity but didn’t teach him to stop jumping from one relationship to another. I love when ritvik was roasting wahi for this. Hopefully he acts his age. He has alot of good  features expect this part. There is like 20-% womens out there that will go with mens with that taught n intention. But if he wants a good one he has to start going the correct direction. Respect what he looks into a woman 

i feel now he has matured up. With his last gf he was pretty serious and shaadi and all was in talks and ig he would be ok now to settle . 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i think the legs thing is from when wahi was asked whats the first thing he notices in a girl and he says legs smiley37 tbh its such a boys thing i never paid head to it. And yes maybe he wasnt ready to be in a long relationship until 5-6 years ago but now I feel he is.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i feel now he has matured up. With his last gf he was pretty serious and shaadi and all was in talks and ig he would be ok now to settle . 

Yes he definitely matured now. With uditi every one thought they would get married it was his longest relationship 2018-2022 (4 years). But unfortunately she was the problem. He tried hard

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Yes he definitely matured now. With uditi every one thought they would get married it was his longest relationship 2018-2022 (4 years). But unfortunately she was the problem. He tried hard

yeah i wonder what exactly went wrong there smiley24