My prediction came true- Desperate New Low - BMCM

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

I literally predicted yesterday that they would do this smiley37multi-day reporting https://www.instagram.com/p/C5sLr4CSIRS/?igsh=NXd2czdlNWhyZ2th

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

no, they already posted about day-1 WW Gross, it was around 36

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

no, they already posted about day-1 WW Gross, it was around 36

don’t matter what they post the gig is up everyone knows the movie is ridiculous n thst whst they report no one believes it in the news.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wat_up

don’t matter what they post the gig is up everyone knows the movie is ridiculous n thst whst they report no one believes it in the news.

they will try to salvage some pride

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

they will try to salvage some pride

nothing can salvage them . The movie makes no sense it’s ridiculous not sure whst they were trying todo
hasini009 thumbnail

blame the title BMCM. it sounds like MCBCsmiley44

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

2 din mein 55cr WW gross for a 350cr movie..yeh poster nikalne ke liye bi guts chahiye..LOL..even on a 2 day reporting..it looks BAD..come to think of it..crew made more than 40 in 2 days..and that was a 50cr movie with 3 female leads..i am loving this change in BW and the BO..

Originally posted by: cougarTown

2 din mein 55cr WW gross for a 350cr movie..yeh poster nikalne ke liye bi guts chahiye..LOL..even on a 2 day reporting..it looks BAD..come to think of it..crew made more than 40 in 2 days..and that was a 50cr movie with 3 female leads..i am loving this change in BW and the BO..

though the crew too inflated some numbers but yes it’s avg to semi hit ( boi)and hit ( by Taran) , one can’t compare this movie let’s leave the budget aside the movie is a total joke BMCM . Though maidaan Ajays is doing worse even with decent reviews like the crew n on some cases better.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It’s giving delulu vibes smiley36 to do a “2 day collection” and then to make it WW, how embarrassing smiley36especially cuz of the low number
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The movie is a disaster. Ritesh and Karan johar promoting this movie.