mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

.....hard work and dedication to his craft.

From the poignant depths of "Rockstar" to the whimsical charm of "Barfi!" and the electrifying energy of "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani," Ranbir's cinematic journey is a testament to his unwavering commitment to his craft. Behind every flawless performance lies hours of toil, dedication, and a relentless pursuit of perfection.

I don't think he's a good dancer naturally, but he works hard at that too.

He is one of the hardest working ppl in Bollywood, i THINK.

Thoughts??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

For sure. He is a rare mix of immense talent and hardwork and that shows in his performances. Also i don't think he has ever given a terrible performance, even in bad movies he has always managed to shine. 

Originally posted by: cougarTown

For sure. He is a rare mix of immense talent and hardwork and that shows in his performances. Also i don't think he has ever given a terrible performance, even in bad movies he has always managed to shine. 

In bad movies, he has managed to shine. Really? Performance in Brahmastra, Shamshera, TJMM, Besharam, Bombay Velvet laughing in corner 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Some of Those movies blended together that he was playing characters who were trying to find themselves . He would do well to avoid that 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

In bad movies, he has managed to shine. Really? Performance in Brahmastra, Shamshera, TJMM, Besharam, Bombay Velvet laughing in corner 

I mean if you compare his bad with other A listers bad..he surely was decent.

Like Kareena, Priyanka, SRK, HR have given terrible performances in terrible movies

Ranbir in Bramastra, BV > Kareena in khushi, MPKDH, PC in Salaam E Ishq, HR in MPKDH anyday

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

He is definitely a brilliant performer and does seem like someone who works hard on his craft.

hasini009 thumbnail

Serious Signs of…………Upcoming Superstar 🤩 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rk was such a horrible dancer in Badtameez dil that I felt embarrassed for him in the breakdown dance scene. I know not everyone can be the best dancer like hrithik or shahid but at least put an effort to learn to be a good dancer. That was so cringe to watch rk dance in that song, was so bad. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He’s studied acting and pursed filmmaking..there’s no denying that he takes his work very seriously and it shows too.He’s one fine actor.There are some emotions which I feel no one does better than Ranbir..no one.

And no I donot think he’s not a natural dancer.The fact that his dance never looks mechanical makes me believe that he’s a good dancer..a gifted one.His moves are very easy on the eyes.

SakZ thumbnail

He might be not a good dancer when compared to HR or shahid, but he is a good dancer for an actor. Why we need amazing dancing skill from him, when he can perform well as an actor.

I mean an actor who can act is anyday better than an actor who can only dance or fight.