Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

I don't give 2 s*it about Armaan and his bhabhi equation that's going 

to be there until, Armaan learn to respect himself, and boundaries. He doesn't need to 

be in love with Abhira, to understand these things.  Common Sense 

My focus now is the innocence of Abhira, the girl shine as coming of 

age young woman who is feeling and experience something she never felt before and as much as I was upset before but now I say great. Let her experience all that comes with life that brings, love, laughter, friendship and heartbreak.

Our Abhira is losing that innocence to a man with too much baggage

and no courage and on a road to deception and heartbreak. As much I would hate it, it's needed for her growth and maturity. I don't know what will happen once Abhira learns the truth, but I just don't want it dragging out and please let her never confess it . 

Sam makes it so believable, those had a crush or know the equation

with a friend has change from platonic to attraction or love. 

Those who have experience these emotion or will in the future, Sam

did a beautiful job of bringing that on the screen smiley27

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed. 

Same for Ruhi too. Irrelevant if its Prat or Garvita. She's still unlikeable. 

But i prefer Ruhi over Armaan. Known delulu immoral woman is better than this paltu insaan who gives kiss to wife and then also runs behind ex to justify kiss saying its not a romantic gesture to give her mixed signals too. 

Today Armaan repeated the same mistake he did a couple of times in the beginning of this season that is justify his and Ab’s relationship. I absolutely hate this action. His hugging Ruhi ( after saving her from accident ) is tolerable but not this. This simply gives Ruhi the hope about her and Ar’s future. A smart guy should do the opp if he wanted Ruhi’s wellbeing. I would have respect for him if he had lied that he loves Ab even when he doesnot. But this reverse behaviour makes him equally culprit of Ruhi’s delulu dreams.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Even Armaan had to look, like what Abhira Sharma blushing never smiley37

That's the Charu, I can tolerate smiley36

Today Armaan deserves a lot of bashing. But I would like to praise Rohit for his very apt expressions in the mango couain scenes as well as the bedroom scenes.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today Armaan repeated the same mistake he did a couple of times in the beginning of this season that is justify his and Ab’s relationship. I absolutely hate this action. His hugging Ruhi ( after saving her from accident ) is tolerable but not this. This simply gives Ruhi the hope about her and Ar’s future. A smart guy should do the opp if he wanted Ruhi’s wellbeing. I would have respect for him if he had lied that he loves Ab even when he doesnot. But this reverse behaviour makes him equally culprit of Ruhi’s delulu dreams.

Absolutely 👍 

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can't root for Abhimaan if Armaan is gonna behave this way. He's clearly leading on both women. See i get it if he was talking to multiple prospective dates before an arranged marriage that he is evaluating his options. Ok thik hai. But here one girl is his ex who does not hide her romantic feelings for him and still he gives her explanations. Another girl is vulnerable, has no one except him and he's giving her kiss, hug, getting into her space and then will break her heart saying she's just a zimmedari on him. 

Ruhi is not even sly. She is asking him about his closeness to abhira and instead of telling her its not her damn business, he is giving explanation and saying its just platonic. Why?! Infact why did he even go behind her at all? She can handle herself. In prior episode he saw Ruhi notice him and Abhira when she was applying cream and he didn't follow her - i thought he was improving but he's back to square one. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't give 2 s*it about Armaan and his bhabhi equation that's going 

to be there until, Armaan learn to respect himself, and boundaries. He doesn't need to be in love with Abhira, to understand these thing.  

My focus now is the innocence of Abhira, the girl shine as coming of 

age young woman who is feeling and experience something she never felt before and as much as I was upset before but now I say great. Let her experience all that comes with life that brings, love, laughter, friendship and heartbreak.

Our Abhira is losing that innocence to a man with too much baggage

and no courage and on a road to deception and heartbreak. As much I would hate it, it's needed for her growth and maturity. I don't know what will happen once Abhira learns the truth, but I just don't want it dragging out and please let her never confess it . 

Sam makes it so believable, those had a crush or know the equation

with a friend has change from platonic to attraction or love. 

Those who have experience these emotion or will in the future, Sam

did a beautiful job of bringing that on the screen smiley27

Armaan did not go behind Ruhi to give her explanation he just asked what happened to her, it was Ruhi that disclosed him why she is upset. 

What Armaan did was told her what exactly he felt. And actually the kiss was a pure gesture when he was emotional I too felt it in that way. 

Rather today’s episode he told Ruhi what he felt at that moment. From where I see he was relatively pissed at Ruhi, and if Ruhi continues this act he is will be more pissed at her. I think there is a progress, he has started retaliating Ruhi, whenever Ruhi objects his actions, this difference will be great impact in future. 

Ruhi on the other hand apologies so quickly, coz she doesn’t want to upset Armaan, fact is Armaan is getting upset time and again. 

As for Abhira she is portraying the true young girl who is getting attracted to a guy, yes it will difficult for her. Well that’s the emotional journey she has to survive 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

You know DKP gives one good episode but then ruins everything by giving so many cring bts. DKP decide kyu nahi karta kuch Armaan ke saath ya ise akal hi de de atleast kyuki aisa hi chalta raha naa toh maine Armaan ka murder kar dena hain. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I can't root for Abhimaan if Armaan is gonna behave this way. He's clearly leading on both women. See i get it if he was talking to multiple prospective dates before an arranged marriage that he is evaluating his options. Ok thik hai. But here one girl is his ex who does not hide her romantic feelings for him and still he gives her explanations. Another girl is vulnerable, has no one except him and he's giving her kiss, hug, getting into her space and then will break her heart saying she's just a zimmedari on him. 

Ruhi is not even sly. She is asking him about his closeness to abhira and instead of telling her its not her damn business, he is giving explanation and saying its just platonic. Why?! Infact why did he even go behind her at all? She can handle herself. In prior episode he saw Ruhi notice him and Abhira when she was applying cream and he didn't follow her - i thought he was improving but he's back to square one. 

Some people pleaser acts to always say only what the opp person wants to hear without thinking abt conequences. I think he is doing just that but it is true a so called top smart lawyer ( his own claim) should be wiser. Abt breaking Ab’s heart I so not hope he breaks her heart by saying that she is nothing but a responsibility. Ab’s heart will anyways break once she finds Ar Ruhi history . If Ar breaks it with his reaponsibility dialogue then I am sure 90% of Abhimaan fans will immediately hope for another hero’s entry.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago