Why does Aishwarya Rai have only 4 or 5 clean hits in her career?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

For an actress of her level, it should be at least 10-15.

I want Aishwarya fans to tell me why her career is so disappointing and pathetic.

HDDCS, Devdas, Dhoom 2, Guru, and perhaps ADHM are her only real clean hits.

I will not count Taal, Jodhaa Akbar as those were semi-hits or above averages.

Mohabbatein was just a guest appearance.

And let's not count Tamil or international films.

Strictly Bollywood films.

Salman Khan association ruined her career.

Khans stopped working with her.

She could have had more hits if she wasn't so full of herself.

What do you think?

smiley21

Edited by fazgostoso - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

No takers?

smiley2

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

The best game she ever played was saying Salman ruined her career. No one in Bollywood believed her because they'd seen that Aishwarya was a flop, struggling actress before she started dating Salman in 1999. It was Salman who asked Bhansali to cast her in HDDCS and it was Salman who used to take her to Bollywood events and introduced her to Bollywood's inner circle. The audacity of that woman to accuse someone of ruining her career when that person helped make it is unbelievable!

Her second best game was using Vivek and putting the blame of the press conference on him. Amazing how she asked Vivek to hold the press conference and then called him immature for doing it.

Her third best game was marrying into Bachchan family and cashing on Bachchan name to increase her fame and relevance. Now she acts like Bachchans destroyed her life. 

I want to learn from Miss World how to use others and make them look bad while walking with sympathy every single time!