Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

And then Ishaan has the audacity to justify his actions to the third lead saying he was angry. Bhai waise toh you will get justification for every domestic abuse case. I really hope Ghum falls even more with this stupid nonsense they are showing. And the show has gone down to 22 mins of air time. So really hoping next week trps are an eye opener to SP that the audience is genuinely fed up with this nonsense. 

And YRK takes the cake man. Armaan after Abhira was insulted left right and center and Abhira saying she wants to walk out of the house says - Itne din beizzati seh liya toh kuch din aur sahi. I mean what the heck. Is he even realizing what he is saying. He is not feeling disgusted that his wife was being called names in his house and that too in front of the whole family but is telling the wife that she should just stay back for some more time. 

Imlie is so much better than this crap and I honestly am proud of Sai for portraying Agastya and Surya so good. 

Did you see the actor justify the slap? Asking people why there was no backlash when he was hit and then telling not to take a TV show seriously. Does he even realize how many women are victims of domestic violence and are not able to save themselves. Does he realize how strong a man is vs a woman? Just coz there was no extreme reaction to his abuse means for the slap also people should keep quiet? 

Yeah why did he slap her and all. I quite loved how Savi showed him the mirror that he married her out of guilt and also so she doesn’t get to the truth. I thought Shakti was a sensible actor, he lost all my respect. 

There is a reason I stan Sai Ketan Rao. This was the man who absolutely loved the character of Raghav but in the ex ONS track, he said Raghav was at fault and he would never do something like that. He did not justify the wrong doings of the character. I hope this man was trolled on twitter. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Did you see the actor justify the slap? Asking people why there was no backlash when he was hit and then telling not to take a TV show seriously. Does he even realize how many women are victims of domestic violence and are not able to save themselves. Does he realize how strong a man is vs a woman? Just coz there was no extreme reaction to his abuse means for the slap also people should keep quiet? 

Yeah why did he slap her and all. I quite loved how Savi showed him the mirror that he married her out of guilt and also so she doesn’t get to the truth. I thought Shakti was a sensible actor, he lost all my respect. 

There is a reason I stan Sai Ketan Rao. This was the man who absolutely loved the character of Raghav but in the ex ONS track, he said Raghav was at fault and he would never do something like that. He did not justify the wrong doings of the character. I hope this man was trolled on twitter. 

Yes Sai is so much better than other MLs. I was really disappointed by Shakti justifying the character and brushing the slap off as fiction. They really don't realize how bad they are making things for domestic violence victims. That and the Maa show which shows the FL gets treated as a doormat by her ex-husband's family yet she will go there to get insulted. Rupali also justified her character saying it is fiction and people are vella to comment on the show. I lost all the respect for these senior actors. 

Sai never once justified the ONS track even when the character was drugged and was not in his senses. He totally accepted that Raghav was wrong to do this and he would never do it with his wife. Dil le lo - I absolutely loved Sai in that interview. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

After reading all your posts, I am actually glad that Imlie is ending. We would have probably got all such nonsense if the show lasted longer. 

Honestly, as an actor, Sai does not have any control over the script. If he signs up for a show he will have to enact whatever is written. His inputs may not be considered at all. Plus not all PH would like the actor trolling the character. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sai2311

After reading all your posts, I am actually glad that Imlie is ending. We would have probably got all such nonsense if the show lasted longer. 

Honestly, as an actor, Sai does not have any control over the script. If he signs up for a show he will have to enact whatever is written. His inputs may not be considered at all. Plus not all PH would like the actor trolling the character. 

I never expected Imlie to be a long running show. I just want a good conclusion to the story bas aur kuch nahin. If the writers are able to give that in the last 30 - 40 episodes then I am going to move on. I just feel sad that the Reddys literally might take up a chunk of that time and we might get a rushed love realization. 

I agree - the actors can just give inputs which may/may not be considered. But whatever it is, I really hope actors draw a line on what can be justified and what can not. See just like Sai accepted Raghav did wrong and he would have never done something like that, Shakti could have also said slapping a girl is never right for whatever reason. I hate it when actors justify their wrong doings and brush it under the carpet saying it is just fiction so let's move on. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PSharada

I never expected Imlie to be a long running show. I just want a good conclusion to the story bas aur kuch nahin. If the writers are able to give that in the last 30 - 40 episodes then I am going to move on. I just feel sad that the Reddys literally might take up a chunk of that time and we might get a rushed love realization. 

I agree - the actors can just give inputs which may/may not be considered. But whatever it is, I really hope actors draw a line on what can be justified and what can not. See just like Sai accepted Raghav did wrong and he would have never done something like that, Shakti could have also said slapping a girl is never right for whatever reason. I hate it when actors justify their wrong doings and brush it under the carpet saying it is just fiction so let's move on. 

True. We joined in recently but Imlie as a show has completed 1000+ episodes and 3 seasons. The PH and the channel looks disinterested though both Agaslie and Surlie have a lot of potential. We can only hope for a happy ending. The series deserves one. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Stuti see I take your point about these things. I acknowledge Shakti has no power over the script (he could try and stop the slap from happening tbh because he's not a newcomer). I don't think the slap had any implications or follow up scene so could easily be excluded at the execution stage. Anyway, the least he could do after the slap happened was not justify or make excuses for it. 

Stay silent. Don't react. Or mention that you are just an actor with no control over these things etc. 

Dekh all this would have been so much better than the tweet he put out. As someone with influence, these statements are highly irresponsible. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Stuti see I take your point about these things. I acknowledge Shakti has no power over the script (he could try and stop the slap from happening tbh because he's not a newcomer). I don't think the slap had any implications or follow up scene so could easily be excluded at the execution stage. Anyway, the least he could do after the slap happened was not justify or make excuses for it. 

Stay silent. Don't react. Or mention that you are just an actor with no control over these things etc. 

Dekh all this would have been so much better than the tweet he put out. As someone with influence, these statements are highly irresponsible. 

Actually I agree that Shakti need not have reacted or done anything to justify the content that he is enacting. It’s clearly not his department to justify the story.

But senior or newcomer, production houses/channels do not like actors interfering with the script. They let out articles of his/her unprofessionalism , etc..

Same ph as Ghum, in tmd, the fl sister got molested or may be attempt to molestation happened by the ml brother. The girl comes running to the ml. She was shabbily dressed because of the molestation attempt. The actor had requested that she be modestly dressed when explaining her harrowing experience to the ml. It was not taken lightly and finally she quit or made to quit . There was tooMuch offscreen drama where articles were put out on how she is uncooperative, etc , etc. 

what she asked, was something sensitive and it could have been complied with. But it was not taken lightly.

even Shakti expressed his dis pleasure publicly  over his parent’s story ending without any closure. The production house released articles justifying their decision storywise.  Post that , his character who was supporting Savi since marriage(he was not as pathetic as he is now) they did a solid 180 degree and  he started behaving badly with Savi.. well what happened bts is something one can only wonder. 

So ya, no one likes actors however big or small they are to interfere with the script.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Actually I agree that Shakti need not have reacted or done anything to justify the content that he is enacting. It’s clearly not his department to justify the story.

But senior or newcomer, production houses/channels do not like actors interfering with the script. They let out articles of his/her unprofessionalism , etc..

Same ph as Ghum, in tmd, the fl sister got molested or may be attempt to molestation happened by the ml brother. The girl comes running to the ml. She was shabbily dressed because of the molestation attempt. The actor had requested that she be modestly dressed when explaining her harrowing experience to the ml. It was not taken lightly and finally she quit or made to quit . There was tooMuch offscreen drama where articles were put out on how she is uncooperative, etc , etc. 

what she asked, was something sensitive and it could have been complied with. But it was not taken lightly.

even Shakti expressed his dis pleasure publicly  over his parent’s story ending without any closure. The production house released articles justifying their decision storywise.  Post that , his character who was supporting Savi since marriage(he was not as pathetic as he is now) they did a solid 180 degree and  he started behaving badly with Savi.. well what happened bts is something one can only wonder. 

So ya, no one likes actors however big or small they are to interfere with the script.

I agree toh don't open your mouth only. He is not supposed to justify the writers n PH either ways. There are issues with the PH that makes light of such serious matters. That slap did not serve any other purpose than creating shock value and could have been left out. 

Even if as an actor you have no control over the script or the execution, don't sit there and justify that it is a tv show n to take it lightly. It was a tone deaf statement.

It sucks that such shows/ scenes get trp n Imlie jaise shows are pulled off air. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dvls

This show is remake of "Sandhya Tara"

Which is also a remake of Telugu serial "Devatha". 

Two sisters story. Elder sister works and educates her sis. Yonger sis and ML love each other, but ML mother fixes marriage with elder sister and younger sis sacrifice her love for her sis. 

Actually this plot is like "Tofa" movie. That movie also a remake of Telugu movie "Devata".😂😂

Nothing new. 😂. Dekhte hain kitne din chalte hain. 😂

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How's the Narak treating you Tanu?

Paani, hawa, roshni sab mil rahi hai? smiley9