Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: LKashish

Typically, I avoid watching ongoing serials and refrain from investing myself too deeply. However, Imlie has been a significant exception to my usual viewing habits.

Before starting season 3, I was watching Faltu, primarily for the lead actors and their on-screen banter. It was enjoyable until they assassinated the male lead's character. Despite its good TRPs, the show went off the air, likely due to being from a smaller production house. While it was disappointing, I wasn't devastated.

Entering into this season of Imlie, I anticipated similar vibes to the first two seasons, which I didn't mind. Though I hadn't followed them consistently, they featured some memorable scenes. The previous season seemed to lack the typical Gul show elements of angst and romance.

Initially, I had modest expectations, considering it merely a pastime. However, Sai and Adrija's chemistry completely captivated me. Given that it's a Gul show, I assumed it would run for at least 500+ episodes. I didn't expect it to go off the air this soon; it'll feel strange not having it as part of my routine, especially with summer starting. 

I'll miss seeing Sai and Adrija on screen, they really portrayed their characters with so much shiddhat. Regardless of how much time is left, whether it's a month or less, I'll remain positive. Afterward, I'll indulge in a rewatch of Imlie and Agastya's story, undoubtedly shedding tears along the way.

I don’t dare speak about how much I’ll miss y’all yet, because we still have some time left before our goodbyes. 

Frankly speaking after MHRW i had never watched any show .. Chashni i tried to watch for sai but it was disaster could not even watch for him.

Imlie also i started watching for sai and was happy he finally got a good role after his first character RR.. Slowly August started growing on me and then  slowly i started liking Adrija as imlie as well.. Girl really made place of her own with her brilliant performance as imlie.. I am sure she will go long way she is super talented and will be getting good things ahead❤

@bold - Yaar pls don't say such things.. We will be here show khatam hone ke baad bhi.. Show Jha raha hum yahi Hai ❤

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Surprisingly both Thursday's and Friday's episodes were of 17 mins each. The shortest episodes of the week. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sai2311

Is there still a way the team will give their best? 1 month of Sai and Adrija on our screens 

writing team se toh umeed nahi hai but I do wish we get some memorable aesthetic scenes in remaining days.  

Imlie should fulfill all her wishes and Surya Imlie should finally be able to enjoy the marital bliss 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don’t dare speak about how much I’ll miss y’all yet, because we still have some time left before our goodbyes. 

Kashish bro, no goodbye talks... Abhi to kaarwan bohot door tak jaana hai... Abhi to aur bohot poetry padhni hai tumhari... smiley27

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Typically, I avoid watching ongoing serials and refrain from investing myself too deeply. However, Imlie has been a significant exception to my usual viewing habits.

Before starting season 3, I was watching Faltu, primarily for the lead actors and their on-screen banter. It was enjoyable until they assassinated the male lead's character. Despite its good TRPs, the show went off the air, likely due to being from a smaller production house. While it was disappointing, I wasn't devastated.

Entering into this season of Imlie, I anticipated similar vibes to the first two seasons, which I didn't mind. Though I hadn't followed them consistently, they featured some memorable scenes. The previous season seemed to lack the typical Gul show elements of angst and romance.

Initially, I had modest expectations, considering it merely a pastime. However, Sai and Adrija's chemistry completely captivated me. Given that it's a Gul show, I assumed it would run for at least 500+ episodes. I didn't expect it to go off the air this soon; it'll feel strange not having it as part of my routine, especially with summer starting. 

I'll miss seeing Sai and Adrija on screen, they really portrayed their characters with so much shiddhat. Regardless of how much time is left, whether it's a month or less, I'll remain positive. Afterward, I'll indulge in a rewatch of Imlie and Agastya's story, undoubtedly shedding tears along the way.

Kashish the forum does not get locked. I think we will all stay in touch in the CC thread. smiley31

Gags05 thumbnail

What do I say Kashish... I myself don't get invested in ITV shows much.. and definitely never to this extent..

Had watched Sai in MHRW, and liked the lead pair, but watching Imlie3 was another level of experience.. Addy has been so, so good in portraying Imlie, and Sai, with August Babu.. Kya hi bolein... All our appreciation posts in the previous ATs talks about what that character meant for all of us.. And for whatever duration, he has been Surya, he did a commendable job of playing 2 different roles and making us believe, that indeed they are 2 vastly different personalities.

And yeah man, coming here, talking to y'all was definitely the icing on the cake.. NGL, it's gonna be tough after the show ends.. I know we can still be here on IF, but then practically, it's not gonna be same...

Both Sai & Addy are amazing, hard working actors, hence manifesting good roles and projects for them.. smiley27

P.S - With the confirmation of the news of show finally going off air, I hereby go back to Agaslie in my DP.. cos what's the point of anything else now..

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I don't even know what to say..... I knew it was happening, but still....

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys I am headed out right now. Luckily don’t have to process this news yet. Raat ko I think hit hoga when I watch the episode. 

Everyone Group hugs smiley31

Gags05 thumbnail

Shreya... You changed your dp for the first time to Agaslie..  🥹🥹🥹

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gags05

Aap log Holi vlog dekhko yaar.. Bhul jaao baaki sab kuch for a while ❤️

Bdw.. Any news of Sai's next project?

I am getting a feeling, he shall be taking a good break now.. since Imlie shoot me they hardly got any leaves..

Even Addy ka "soon" for holiday makes so much sense now.. 🥹

Main jab expect nahi karti hu na tabhi kuch Acha hota hai. I had always thought from MHRW time Sai could and will play a gul male lead because of his masculine looks and ability to carry quintessential gul alpha males . After mhrw he was approached for several projects namely :

chiku

gul aashiqana- Sai ka dream role ho sakta hai about  playing  a police officer. He was almost finalised but didn't do at last moment. I thought ab toh Sai ko gul hero ke Roop meim dekhna impossible hoga because he might have infuriated gul by walking out at last moment. 

Sikku bahut pyar karte hai - His name came for this show too and I think he did do auditions for it  but again nothing materialised. Waise bhi Acha hua he didn't do it as the lead actress played his sister in mhrw. So a romantic pairing with her would have been pukeworthy. 

Sikku chasni- The less said the better. I was disappointed that he once again chose sikku despite knowing how Sikku treated him and shivangi in last phase of mhrw. I was  happy only due to the fact that Sai would get to play male lead in his second consecutive star plus show which is rare thing . But when details started coming out like name of characters, show I knew that it Was going to bomb . The final nail in coffin was the promo and montage  . Sai ko kuch importance hi nahi mila .  Sai ke articles and interviews dekh ke I used to think he won't come back to ITV once again which somewhat disappointed me because kuch bhi kaho no other medium can show romance and good looks as much as ITV.

So after chasni wrapped up I thought to practice no expectations no disappointment rule.

One day I was Taking Afternoon nap and and suddenly one of my friend messaged me GossipsTv post that Sai has been approached for IMLIE S3.  I was shocked but happy because Imlie being prime time show and gul ph would add great value to his portfolio.  I checked Adrija instagram too that day because of bad experience with chasni actress and after viewing her pics my instinct told me that she was would make a great pairing with Sai . just like how I mentioned in some other post that Sai would make great chemistry with any girl who looks extremely feminine ,dainty and delicate and should be a decent actress. All conditions which Adrija fulfilled. 

Now the next dilemma was Imlie was notorious for showing 2 sisters fighting for one man .So I was scared that  this season would also be like that and my fear amplified by the fact that Imlie had elder sister kairi.  But the promo came and it was entirely focused on Adrija Imlie and Sai Agastya.  Infact promo ki starting hi Agastya se hoti Hai. Itna jyada importance mila Sai ke character Agastya ko.  The song " Reshmi zulfon ka andhera was like cherry on cake " .Promo dekh ke samaj aa gaya that it would be out and out love story of a girl from notorious profession and businessman . I had read multiple watty books on themes like this so to watch a live action was certainly like a fulfillment of a dream. 

So all in all jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai and Sai being workaholic will certainly bag good projects after imlie ends in lesser time 

Same goes for Adrija too. The girl has been working from age of 15 and shifted to Mumbai in 2022 to grab more opportunities. So jyada lazy toh woh bhi nahi hogi. She might also get new show after summer ends