Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

On Repeat: How to Use Loops to Explain Anything — ProPublica

again....

To me, among the ones named, it will always be ShahRukh. None of the others has the range from 'overacting' to subtlety and can express through the eyes with the same intensity. None of the others also has his energetic body language (imo).

No ranking (dislike it)... just my favourite...

Edited by Clochette - 29 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

SRK SRK SRK. 

Then...

Hrithik

Aamir

Salman

Ajay

Akshay

Salman could be higher if he applied himself more.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Srk

Hrithik

Ajay

Aamir

Akshay

Salman

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

SRK/Amir/Ajay

Hritik

Akshay

Salman

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I like only Salman so no need on me to rank others lol 😂 though and watch all his movies so to me my loyalty is there only and still have interest in Bollywood. Next and  talking on movies only it be Amir khan as most his movies are good though lately his movie choices havent been up to par. The rest just depends on my mood. I think acting is subjective and people tend to undermine Salman here luckly it’s not the same with neutral audiences.  Tagging moni as she agree with me on Salman. We two the most diehard on him here and she even more then me as I can still be somewhat critical on his choices she is always optimistic which is good. 

Edited by wat_up - 29 days ago
SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

I like only Salman so no need on me to rank others lol 😂 though Iand watch all his movies so to me my loyalty is there only and still have interest in Bollywood. Next and  talking on movies only it be Amir khan as most his movies are good though lately his movie choices havent been up to par. The rest just depends on my mood. I think acting is subjective and people tend to undermine Salman here luckly it’s not the same with neutral audiences.  Tagging moni as she agree with me on Salman. We two the most diehard on him here and she even more then me as I can still be somewhat critical on his choices she is always optimistic which is good. 

I think Neutral audiences also put him in the last when it comes to acting. No one really expect “acting” from a salman movie, in my opinion. I can be wrong. My understanding is from people i know, reviewers and social media only. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SakZ

I think Neutral audiences also put him in the last when it comes to acting. No one really expect “acting” from a salman movie, in my opinion. I can be wrong. My understanding is from people i know, reviewers and social media only. 

I’m talking general public not critics. They don’t sit their analyzing and many who seen his movies have said he’s acted well in them and like him more then some in the list and his 90s movies were good he would not have survived this long just on his looks there other stars who look good but didn’t become super stars so they have had to like his acting as well. 

Edited by wat_up - 29 days ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

srk

aamir

hrithik

ajay

akshay/salman

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ajay

Aamir

Akshay=SRK= Hrithik=Salman ( depending upon the script and director)