infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

In a BW film do you think should be explored more? Also can you mention some BW films that indeed had wonderful and unique concepts but didn’t get the appreciation and recognition they deserve?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Life after marriage

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
True. I think the movie Chalte Chalte tried showing that smiley36

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

True. I think the movie Chalte Chalte tried showing that smiley36

Yes but that was just one aspect and hardly few films done that.

So many stories can be explored.

Contrary to Bollywood, the real stories starts after the marriage that can make for great watch, sadly Bollywood still stuck at ending films on marriages and happily ever after which is not the case in our real lives.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i really wants to see this concept in ye jawani hai deewani sequel coz in 1st part, i really didn't understand the ending that how they r gonna manage their careers n marriage. Coz bunny came back to naina n left his dream job but he also said 'mai duniya ka kona kona dekhna chahta hu tumhara hath pakadke' so he wants naina to travel with him but naina had told him that she can't leave her clinic n her parents. So what is the exact solution they found to their situation? Who will sacrifice their career? It was not clearly depicted in the movie. Also I loved bunny-naina chemistry so i would love to see their romance n after marriage life

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Yes but that was just one aspect and hardly few films done that.

So many stories can be explored.

Contrary to Bollywood, the real stories starts after the marriage that can make for great watch, sadly Bollywood still stuck at ending films on marriages and happily ever after which is not the case in our real lives.

saathiya, hum tumhare Hain Sanam, ishaqzaade, dhadak, kabhi Khushi kabhi gham, gadar, etc. There r many movies in Bollywood which show after marriage life of hero-heroine

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

saathiya, hum tumhare Hain Sanam, ishaqzaade, dhadak, kabhi Khushi kabhi gham, gadar, etc. There r many movies in Bollywood which show after marriage life of hero-heroine

They are still drops in the big bad sea of happily ever after sorta movies.

Most of these films didn't explored so many subjects and complexities after marriage... There can be so many diverse stories the writers can work on

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

They are still drops in the big bad sea of happily ever after sorta movies.

Most of these films didn't explored so many subjects and complexities after marriage... There can be so many diverse stories the writers can work on

1 movie can't show all the issues. Different movies has shown different issues. N yeah add animal too

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Female friendships, with the hype crew is getting the concept is a hit with the urban audience 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Female friendships, with the hype crew is getting the concept is a hit with the urban audience 

There was a movie called Parched which explores the female friendships in the real sense. Also Dor. 

Wow. I didn’t know that Ajay Devgan produced Parched.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parched

Edited by loginidran - 1 months ago