Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So Ranveer wala article was also by Bira and Bira ka khud ka article is also by Bira?? wah....smiley37smiley37

This has been written by Ranveer's PR.....I am 200% sure....smiley16

smiley37well I think both pr is overboard so to be it’s tied !! Though kjo is culprit here too both guys pr is going nuts. Bollywood hungama especially. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

when the article about ranveer came out, it was comparing him to srk, and ranveer got heavily insulted and abused, and ranveer fans were not happy with the article and no ranveer fan agreed with it. And after the heavy negativity the first article got, Bollywood Hungama then wrote another two articles again comparing ranveer to srk, and they also got so much negativity. No actor would try to get themselves negativity again and again, so it is very unlikely that it was ranveers pr 

Rk fans on twitter are actually supporting and liking this article about brahmastra, they are praising rk and saying he saved dharma productions 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: zara321

when the article about ranveer came out, it was comparing him to srk, and ranveer got heavily insulted and abused, and ranveer fans were not happy with the article and no ranveer fan agreed with it. And after the heavy negativity the first article got, Bollywood Hungama then wrote another two articles again comparing ranveer to srk, and they also got so much negativity. No actor would try to get themselves negativity again and again, so it is very unlikely that it was ranveers pr 

Rk fans on twitter are actually supporting and liking this article about brahmastra, they are praising rk and saying he saved dharma productions 

Comparing Ranveer to SRK .....or Ranbir saving KJo.....are both equally ridiculous and hilarious.....if that was Bira's PR ...then this is Veeru's PR......baat barabar...smiley16

and please Twitter ke fans ki toh baat he mat karo....I have seen Ranveer fans insulting SRK like no tomorrow.....so don't paint Ranbir fans as any different from Ranveer fans.....sab ek jaise hain...smiley22

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Jigra movie is directed by the director who made monica o my darling which is the best movie I have seen in recent time and the cast of the movie rajkummar, huma, zayn and radhika did good job in the movie. The writer of jigra is the writer of lunchbox which is my favorite movie of irfan. So alia is lucky with karan johar producing the movie. 

she needs to worry about her husband's movies getting delayed and flopping lol I have not seen her movies in many years, last movie I saw of her was dear z but don't want to watch her since I get annoyed seeing her. 

Kjo aka movie mafia, gives her best directors & best writers to work with. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Kjo aka movie mafia, gives her best directors & best writers to work with. 

I think kjo leaking things since in both cases the common denominator is kjo both  rocky n rani n brambrstra have questionable collections imo. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think kjo leaking things since in both cases the common denominator is kjo !! Both rocky n rani n brambrstra have questionable collections imo. 

Even gangubai has questionable collection.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Jigra movie is directed by the director who made monica o my darling which is the best movie I have seen in recent time 

It could’ve been ghost directed, who knows. All such directors fall after a big movie. Look at Imtiaz Ali still living off of Jab We Met

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Even gangubai has questionable collection.

Also Raazi. The common denominator in all these movies is one actress who nobody has ever been interested in watching onscreen.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail

Drama Dynasty

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Also Raazi. The common denominator in all these movies is one actress who nobody has ever been interested in watching onscreen.

By questionable, I meant fake. I don't remember seeing such articles during Raazi's releasesmiley39but there are numerous such articles about gangubai, brahmastra & Rrkpk. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

By questionable, I meant fake. I don't remember seeing such articles during Raazi's releasesmiley39but there are numerous such articles about gangubai, brahmastra & Rrkpk. 

I've read articles now that have talked about how Raazi's box office was also inflated. It was less understood and known back then so Raazi kinda got away with it but now with more awareness, people have called it out and confirmed that its numbers were also inaccurate and it wasn't the hit KJo made it out to be claiming that Alia was the first heroine to have a successful solo film.

Honestly, it should have been obvious just by comparing to the 90s against Sridevi and Madhuri. Some of the articles said that even compared to modern-day films, Rani's films are way more financially successful and even Aishwarya's Jazbaa, compared to this latest trash.

Also another Alia example is Darlings. There was a thread sometime back about streaming numbers for OTT films and hers was at the bottom of most streamed films. Deepika's Gehraiyaan, which was treated by the media as a flop, was at the top of most streamed OTT films, and Madhuri's Maja Ma was also very high. This shows it's all about perception. KJo crafts a narrative which has no evidence or truth behind it but he repeats it enough that people start to believe whatever he claims. Kangana, for all her faults, has done one thing right which is to call KJo out on this and expose his fake box office collections.