Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Kangana Ranbir>>> Aloo Ranbir 

They’ll probably have better chemistry too.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I'm sorry but I adore Alia far more than Ranbir. She is at least honest about her ways - Ranbir claims he is a saint and is even worse in reality (with his PR). 

I have a feeling Alia's Jigra performance will be well received in these times. 

This power couple nonsense was a big dream of the Kapoors - they tried pushing a power father-son duo...Rishi Kapoor unfairly got the national award at 18. 

Even if you didn’t have this feeling Gangu’s team wouldve made sure everyone feels this way. I personally can’t wait for Alia’s downfall, shes not strong enough to handle it. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

I'm sorry but I adore Alia far more than Ranbir. She is at least honest about her ways - Ranbir claims he is a saint and is even worse in reality (with his PR). 

I have a feeling Alia's Jigra performance will be well received in these times. 

This power couple nonsense was a big dream of the Kapoors - they tried pushing a power father-son duo...Rishi Kapoor unfairly got the national award at 18. 

For that hot mess  Mera naam joker? smiley24

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Even if you didn’t have this feeling Gangu’s team wouldve made sure everyone feels this way. I personally can’t wait for Alia’s downfall, shes not strong enough to handle it. 

Jab daddy Kjo ho aur aggressive PR ho , tab downfall hone ka chance hi nahi hai

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They’ll probably have better chemistry too.  

Obviously, Kangana is million times more beautiful & hotter than kjo ki beti 🥔

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Jab daddy Kjo ho aur aggressive PR ho , tab downfall hone ka chance hi nahi hai

You will see. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is why Dharma refused to produce Brahmashtra 2. smiley37

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jigra movie is directed by the director who made monica o my darling which is the best movie I have seen in recent time and the cast of the movie rajkummar, huma, zayn and radhika did good job in the movie. The writer of jigra is the writer of lunchbox which is my favorite movie of irfan. So alia is lucky with karan johar producing the movie. 

she needs to worry about her husband's movies getting delayed and flopping lol I have not seen her movies in many years, last movie I saw of her was dear z but don't want to watch her since I get annoyed seeing her. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

For the first few seconds I took that as Kangana and Ranbir smiley36   I think it mistook Gangu for Kangu smiley36smiley36smiley36

You aren’t the only one, I thought the same.

So Ranveer wala article was also by Bira and Bira ka khud ka article is also by Bira?? wah....smiley37smiley37

This has been written by Ranveer's PR.....I am 200% sure....smiley16