sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Lazy unkempt phussi. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I think he comes across as boring because he is bored AF with his acting career, or anything related to public life. If he had it his way he would chill his entire life. 

I feel he was happy during his vj era he may be misses that fun joyful life 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

I feel he was happy during his vj era he may be misses that fun joyful life 

You definitely need a charming personality to be a host. But he was not someone who had that burning passion to be an actor his entire life. He some how accidently landed on the field. I wonder if he regrets it now. Although what else would he have done? I know he is working on an album. Maybe transition into music if that is his true passion. But he even admits he is procrastinating with that. So is that his passion? If he shifts to music that can give him some more recognition and fame. He can do movies when another really good script like Aashiqui comes along. As it is I do not feel like he does nearly enough movies. Of course, he is going to be inheriting businesses and wealth maybe that is what makes him complacent. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 3 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He’s so good looking that I didn’t even care about what he was saying, gazing at him is good ysmiley42

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They should've kept AR and Shraddha for aashiqui 3 and created a new story around it or made a twist to the old story by saying he still alive.