Tnx fr tagging grumpy smiley27

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Another attractive man with a boring AF personality 😭

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I think he comes across as boring because he is bored AF with his acting career, or anything related to public life. If he had it his way he would chill his entire life. 

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watch Karan wahi interviews. He is a rangeela insaan. He will entertain you throughout. He is flirty, lame, asshole, funny, cute, pitiful and talkative. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I think he comes across as boring because he is bored AF with his acting career, or anything related to public life. If he had it his way he would chill his entire life. 

Or maybe he suffers from a chronic case of β€˜I’m good looking and never had to rely on shaping my personality.’ Arjun Rampal and HR suffers from the same condition lmao. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireFli

Watch Karan wahi interviews. He is a rangeela insaan. He will entertain you throughout. He is flirty, lame, asshole, funny, cute, pitiful and talkative. 

He’s a cutie. I’ve watched and enjoyed his interviews before. smiley9

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Or maybe he suffers from a chronic case of β€˜I’m good looking and never had to rely on shaping my personality.’ Arjun Rampal and HR suffers from the same condition lmao. 

Maybe I think with inventing rizz people might have meant he does not have to work to hard to get attention from the opposite sex! 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is as attractive to me as a bicycle is to a fish!

I mean, he's good looking and all but so LIFELESS!!!! SO DRAB!!!! SO BORING!!!!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

He is as attractive to me as a bicycle is to a fish!

I mean, he's good looking and all but so LIFELESS!!!! SO DRAB!!!! SO BORING!!!!

To each it's own ! 

There are certain aspects that I admire. And it is not about what he has done more so about what he has not done. He has never shown attitude when someone asked him about nepo privilege. He has never lost his composure or temper in public. Never been involved in any controversy. Is friendly with every other actor of his generation so he does not come across as the jealous type. He is very soft spoken. Never said anything too vulgar. Remember when Fardeen, Udhay could not stop talking about the shape of Kareena's behind. Or when Sid Malhotra said Juhi or Madhuri are the type of women you want to take to your bedroom. Or when Ranbir talked about battery low. He knows how to be respectful and gentlemanly.

He def intrigues me A LOT. But I also understand people have different taste. And mine might be unique and very particular. Peace and love yea! smiley31

I still ship you and Hrithik! smiley27