Is anuj right in counting benefits?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Why is anuj counting benefits or eshaan he did to CA? 

Hes like i left india for you and moved to USA? Excuse did CA 9 year old kid tell you lets move USA or leave india 

Hes like i am marrying Shruti for you? Excuse did aadhya say have live in with Shruti and make her your GF 5 years back? Shruti was stranger to her than why would she say 

Hes like i am sacrificing for you working for you staying with Shruti for you, suffering for you etc liar  

Excuse anuj kapadiya even if CA was not in your life you would lie in USA, buy an house, have a GF may be to take care of your house etc 

Did you forget you had ONS in 26 years in USA not married to anupama. OK you did not have live in than because your sister Mlavika was at home? When sister is there brothers will not get GF to stay at their home or may be in 26 years you would have lived in too than 

Why put all blame on CA or adhya for his and anupama or shahs faults  

Also he says adhya is not having indian values respecting elders or family etc 

Anuj kapadiya when you ever had any indian values in life? 

Is having one night stand indian values or US life style? 

Is live in with GF shruti a indian values you simp? 

Is loving another man wife anupama for 26 years indian values? 

Is getting engaged to Shrut but running after e anupama indian values anuj? 

Is making your brother ankush and barkha kneel in front of shahs and anupama indian values?  Barkha is bhabhi and elder bhabhi is like ma no

For barkha bhabhi is not Malati devi your mom or GK kaka your father how you treated them both? Was that indian values? 

Anuj you asked Malvika to take back vanraj shah in kapadiya empire although he abused her sexulally and emotionally for her property and business? Is that an indian value? In india brothers give their life to protect sister honour no. Even USA brothers will not fall as low as you anuj kapadiya no brother of USA will say give job to your abuser to any sister in life but you did it to please anupama 

You are bullying innocent adhya only because shes a kid. Dare you treat Mlavika like this she will leave you and run away to remain safe is it not? You bullied Malvika same way pushing her towards vanraj and shahs thats why she gave all her parents business and property to you and ran off for her safety no? 

If you truly had indian values you would give 50% kapadiya empire and property to sister Mlavika not 100% to your lover anupama 

Shame on you, you have no 1% indian values or even USA values - stop telling lies and bullying innocent girls and kids to please your lover anupama and her shahs 

Stop lying and putting blame of your grave crimes and sins n others head like malvika, adhya, gk kaka etc and do not do this sympathy drama emotional drama 

Yeh public hai yeh sab janti hai innocent nahi hai Malvika aur adhya ki tarah MR anuj kapadiya why you are doing this drama with adhya we all know well? 

You are trying to get anupama and shahs to accept your love by putting all blame on adhya for what happened last 8 years after marraige to anupama okkk

You are even trying to put your engagement and live in on adhya head only and betray shruti we know public is not fool like adhya or malvika 

Go and do your rona dhona emotional blackmail and lies somewhere else not in front of public 

We have seen your clever manipulative acts of doing all wrong than putting on others to pls anupama and shahs many times now already 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How I wish Malavika returns the monologue with one of her own on behalf of her parents?

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Hope the family is able to resolve this for everyone's wellbeing.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

The fact is, a child eventually understands and appreciates what his parents must have gone through and there never will be a need for such a showdown.

Look at ALL the children on the show, Every Single one of them is selfish and doesn't respect their parents except

1. Vanraj,

2. Aadhya (her reactions and restlessness is Totally justified),

3. Malavika (apart from the initial "i wont let my parents' efforts be misused", not much is shown),

4. Ankush-Barkha (because they have shown that despite the initial resentment of not allowing her to contribute to the business, she was always grateful for having taken in Adhik as their own)

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Hope the family is able to resolve this for everyone's wellbeing.

Nah! They just want the compensation because he moved out. They keep harassing him some way or the other. No less than the Shahs. Whenever I get any update of it my mind just doesn’t process the info because its traumatising to that guy and his wife. And they are very closely related to me. It has been equally disturbing for us as a family because we tried best to help them get out of this but once any matter is in courts, it just doesn’t get closed so soon!

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Prayers for the boy and his family. It's horrifying to know that parents like that exist.

So true... No parent should do what Anuj or Anupama is doing to Aadhya... They did no favor... They were both sober and in clear conscience when they decided to adopt the child. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Nah! They just want the compensation because he moved out. They keep harassing him some way or the other. No less than the Shahs. Whenever I get any update of it my mind just doesn’t process the info because its traumatising to that guy and his wife. And they are very closely related to me. It has been equally disturbing for us as a family because we tried best to help them get out of this but once any matter is in courts, it just doesn’t get closed so soon!

Yeah, it can be disturbing to everyone directly and indirectly involved.

It is, hope sanity prevails and you ALL have the strength to see this through towards an amicable, peaceful and a brighter tomorrow.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No even Pakhi and Toshu don't need to hear this.

No child should be told that their upbringing was a favour to them.

Once they prove that they are not worthy children, parents should stop doing "favours" for them, instead of desperate emotional blackmail and appeasement by cleaning up after them to change their hearts.

Hell, they should stop the favours once the kids are functioning adults.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sadly parents like anuj exist in real life i have seen it 

Even anupama told adhya i left my usa udaan for your sake and came in india when she said she is neglecting her and wants anupama to be with her

Especially majority asian and indian parents are experts at emotionally blackmailing their kids most that i did this for you i took care of you in fever i brought you toy i brought you cycle i sent you to school i made sweets for you as kid i took you picnic etc even when you are 25-30 they will be blackmailing like this even after you marry. 

This i guess is so you take care of them all life and give them money etc and not aleave them and go in old age or all life you be with them i guess 

Its suffocating that every other day they do this emotional blackmails and get you to do as they wish. Kids have no freedom or life only have to live as per parents or grandparents wish. Even studies you want to be doctor but parents want you to be computer science engineer. Its so worst forcing their education dreams and aspirations on you. Than full life you are living your parents dream not your dreams or life there is terrible frustration inside. 

I am not sure of kids born nowadays may be its different. But those born in 90s and early 2000s who were born will understand this parents emotional blackmail i am talking off at every stage of life every other day. They will be like we paid your school fees college fees so you are in US now  etc for everything they take credits as if you never studied hard or did exams or did interviews and got job. 

Its like individual has no desires no life nothing hes just living others wishes and dreams. No wonder in happiness index india is lowest nation below bangaldesh, sri lanka or african nations because here family forces you or decides everything in your life. You just live for others to fulfill their wishes and after doing everything still elders are not happy they are not pleased with their kids. Still they will find faults in simple issues also like you did not cook this for me today while you have worked 12 hours and come home tired dead and want to rest they want gujjiya, biryani, dosa cooked and served hot 

What anuj and anupama did with adhya is what happens to many kids by their parents in life. Its not like only because adhya is adopted its happening. Blood kids also face similar abuse and accusations and are expected to do everything for parents and family yet they are nnever satisfied always find faults. 

Atleast those born in 1990s and eraly 2000s surely faced what adhya has faced almost all life 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago