Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 5.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This thread is to show how much we are all unhappy with today precap.smiley36

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This thread for showing how we are all unhappy with today precap.smiley36

Thank you Anju 😀

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

This thread is to show how much we are all unhappy with today precap.smiley36

on the contrary we must pretend to be happy or we may get something even more disappointing!!

I think the makers take note of our comments and wishful thinking and project a total 180 degree view!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Screenshot_20240325_233524_X.jpg

Observe first pic and second pic, my theory is Ani follows Jhanak  to the balcony, and hugs her..asusual Arshi will and shouts at Ani. So the second scene, ani mouthing you are wife, we are going on honeymoon blah blah all ard just to pacify angry Arshi. Screenshot_20240325_233450_X.jpg

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Observe first pic and second pic, my theory is Ani follows Jhanak  to the balcony, and hugs her..asusual Arshi will and shouts at Ani. So the second scene, ani mouthing you are wife, we are going on honeymoon blah blah all ard just to pacify angry Arshi. Screenshot_20240325_233450_X.jpg

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ani hugging Janak does not sit well in the story.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Ani hugging Janak does not sit well in the story.

To know more we have to wait for tomorrow episode.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today and yesterday I felt jhank slightly softening towards Ani(in public). it was subtle! Did u guys feel it too??

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Finally caught up with the episode today! 

And i'm going to be talking about epi before going to the precap! 🤣😁

Firstly the title irked me - how many times will Jhanak fall for Srishti's trap! 

The starting convo between Ani and Appu di - aww, the way Ani talks to Appu Di is so heartwarming - he pampers her when he talks to her, and this is one of things I like about Ani! Also how cute that Chotton and Appu are the 2 souls who root for Ani and Jhanak being a couple, and catch on immediately to Ani's feelings for Jhanak! ♥️ Even innocent Appu Di catches on to Ani's expression when she mentions Jhanak's dance! 

Also loved that they had a line to show how much Ani cares for Appu and he explains very calmly to Arshi that he was trying to help her to which the bish responds oh like you tried to help Jhanak? Tried to make her a dancer?

And our boy responds with a she was already a dancer, I just gave her a stage to perform! 

Why is Ani still with this woman - she makes no efforts to even hide how vile she is. I wonder what will it be that will make Ani finally see her for what she actually is, and not the image he has of her. 

I was least interested in the boses applying colours on each other and focused on typing this as that scene aired, but sad that even in Holi jhetu, bado ma and Chotton are isolated! 

Seriously ani and Arshi's Holi lagana was platonic at best - don't know if that was the intention, but it seemed that way.

Cheers to Appu Di for mentioning that no one applied colours on Jhanak, and our boy promptly steps forward 

Ok here it is - this was what I was talking - when Ani applied colour on Jhanak, that looked like a husband applying colours on his wife! Krushal's expressions here, the sly smile - it seemed that Ani was finally happy to be doing what his yearned and no one would stop him! 😁 And the lines that followed cemented that :  aaj mat rokna. Yeh rang Kabhi peekha Nahi padega, tumhare Dil pe chapp chodkar hamesha Zinda rahega - that slight nod and soft happy Holi Jhanak. 

This looks like the questions he was asking himself yesterday as to why he cares so much, the boy has found his answers and doesn't want to fight it anymore - yes I know this is not true at all, but the writer in me looked at these lines this way! 🤣😁

And our madame goes - what the hell are you doing? Sab log Dekh rahe hai - such a hubby/wifey exchange! 🤣

Also, very clear here that if not for the taunts and insults that she faces everyday from the boses, this girl would have freed her heart a bit. 

And look at Ani go - asking her to put colours on him and when she refused the nod, and "mein jaanta tha" tells me that Jhanak pushing him away stops him from being more open about his feelings. 

Again, least bothered about Arshi questioning ani and ani answering her - don't care anymore! 

Shubho can you just fvck off? What was that disdain when Appu said she wanted to sing. Ughh!!

Cheers to Appu Di for pulling Jhanak to dance - aww, mere pyare appu Di! 

Again, Ani's looks at Jhanak throughout the dance signifies that he knows she is happiest when she dances and he wanted her to be happy. 

And Ani joining in to sign when Appu Di stopped as Jhanak danced - hawwww, I really liked that! 

Again the brother sister bond between Ani and Appu Di won me over! ♥️♥️

It was not just Ani, even our madame Jhanak kept looking at Ani as she danced - or so it seemed to me. 

As the song finishes, we have the bishes planning and plotting - yawn! 

Yeh kaunsa tandai hai jo ek-do glass mein chadd jaati hai Bhai? 

Aww is that a jealous Jhanak who said ask him to give it to Arshi didi! 🤣🤣🤣 Wifey is pissed off with her hubby! 

Ani knows she is given something - why didn't he step up and snatch the glass from her? 🙄🙄 It would have been much better writing to show Ani do that and then take her inside as she is drunk and make her sleep - much much better than what followed! 

Hiba looked very very sweet today! 

When Bipasha tried to give her the third glass the man stepped forward, and snatched the glass and the bishes said they should get her more drunk - Ani can't you see what you are marrying?! My heart went out to Jhanak when she broke down and cried about her living in someone's house and she doesn't have anything to call her own - again writing goldmine wasted here - Ani should have stepped up.

But Krushal's eyes showed the concern, but writing, well, big let down for me!

After seeing this and Jhanak's breakdown regarding her home - why do I feel Ani will take her to Srinagar? That precap definitely has more to it I'm sure! 

And as Ani questions them why they got her drunk, the woman lamely tell him all of them drank that bhang and disgusted the man walks away! Dude why are you still imagining Arshi after all this?! 

Ani is clearly affected by what they did to Jhanak and is angry, rightfully so! He went in to search for her, to make sure she is ok. 

That precap for sure has a lot more to it and cannot be taken for what was shown.