Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I am pissed off with the kisne haq Diya aapko dialogues from Jhanak repeatedly - bloody irritating - and if she says she is ok to marry anyone and asks Ani not to interfere as it's her life then for what joy is she glaring at Ani when Srishti shows her the "groom" she has chosen.

Atleast Ani is clear in his stand from day 1 - he doesn't want her to rush into marriage. But madame tho is in her own element - tells Ani that it's her life, he has no rights and to not interfere. But when the groom isn't what they thought he would be, glares at Ani as if imploring him to do something!

Make your mind up, woman!

I feel Jhanak only wants to go from this mad house ASAP n this is the only way because Ani can't let her go without marriage 

Poor girl 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even if Ani stops Jhanaks wedding,and marries her..

What's next ???!!!

Again the same hall and kitchen drama ..nothing is going to be fresh .Imilie had fresh plot lines except for the final few weeks. But here there is no scope. If to go forward,they should seperate Ani and Jhanak . Jhanak should walk away with Appu di, bodhi, bade bhaiya and choton and start a new life as leading actor in movies or a successful model. Otherwise she will be bashed day in and out by her in laws, daadi and Bipasha.

After saving the grand dad there was no single communication between them. Why can't they build few strong relationships for Jhanak in the family..

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I feel Jhanak only wants to go from this mad house ASAP n this is the only way because Ani can't let her go without marriage 

Poor girl 

exactly she don't want to marry. She is under pressure. Annirudh ke family aur specially arshi ke wajah se. May be halaat se lartay lartay she is tired.solution yeh bhi nahi ha lekin is ghar mein rehna bhi easy nahi ha.. 

Edited by Pearl_219 - 2 months ago