Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Madhuri has already cherished her successful career as a real actress. Her prime time spanned over a decade.

Madhuri has been a very natural actress. She is all rounder with extra- ordinary facial expressions and fluidity of movement in her dance steps.

Very few actresses in Bollywood have this talent of fluidity of movement in dance. Reena Roya, Vijayanti Mala, Meenaxshi Sheshadri and Madhuri Dixit...Madhuri got a chance to show her full potential as a dancer in films, Reena couldn't get a chance like Madhuri..

Edited by Sea-stars - 1 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I honestly feel that these kind of comments are redundant... Sridevi is dead which is a sad fact.

Agreed, there's something very malicious and dehumanizing about people using the names of those no longer with us just because they have an axe to grind against someone else. Especially when Aish and Sridevi were close friends and had a lot of love for each other.

No different than Kangana using SSR's name constantly to attack everyone around her. Very vulgar behavior.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rinse n repeat topic. Madhuri is dancer and not actor, Sri is best but voice problem. Yeda yeda peda. smiley26

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Rinse n repeat topic. Madhuri is dancer and not actor, Sri is best but voice problem. Yeda yeda peda. smiley26

Why there’re no or very less topics about the current crop?

No DP vs PC,  Jhanvi vs Sara, Sunny Leone vs Nora

Kiara vs Disha, Alia vs Everbody else

It’s the same old MD&AR, The Mukerji cousins, Kapoor sisters etc

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Because the others do not interest anyone. Old is gold. Out of your list, only DP and PC come up regularly in comparisons.

I actually made a thread once about Jhanvi vs Sara vs Ananya and it got zero responses. Nobody was interested.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

PC is becoming invisible. I don’t see her in news. Same with DP. I guess it’s the age. Once you are past 35, you don’t care for limelight as much as you wanted it in late 20s to early 30s. 

New bunch is extremely bland and stupid. They are so dumb, there’s no fun in making fun of their dumbness. 🤷‍♀️

Plz don’t bring Nora in here. That lady annoys the hell outta me. 

So it’s the same ole same ole. MD vs Sri, Kapoor sisters, Alia and Kapoors, Mukherjee cousins, evil Bachhans and poor bahurani. smiley44

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

PC is becoming invisible. I don’t see her in news. Same with DP. I guess it’s the age. Once you are past 35, you don’t care for limelight as much as you wanted it in late 20s to early 30s. 

New bunch is extremely bland and stupid. They are so dumb, there’s no fun in making fun of their dumbness. 🤷‍♀️

Plz don’t bring Nora in here. That lady annoys the hell outta me. 

So it’s the same ole same ole. MD vs Sri, Kapoor sisters, Alia and Kapoors, Mukherjee cousins, evil Bachhans and poor bahurani. smiley44

And Sunny Leone? Whaddya think about her talents

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

And Sunny Leone? Whaddya think about her talents

I have had the good fortune of never seeing her talents. smiley36

But she evokes nothing. No annoyance and no interest. Nada nulla nothing. Zero. Shunya. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she may or may not be a real actress, but her weird botoxed look for sure is real.smiley36smiley13

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Agreed, there's something very malicious and dehumanizing about people using the names of those no longer with us just because they have an axe to grind against someone else. Especially when Aish and Sridevi were close friends and had a lot of love for each other.

Agree with this part smiley1

Anyways, I'm not a liker of comparison/vs threads (whatever generation). I don't do it in real life so why should I do it here...