Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Its not easy to live up to Sridevi's legacy. So Jhanvi definitely pales in comparison to her mother, but disgrace is a "strong" word to use.

Sara has no strong legacy from her mother's side. But it sucks that she got nothing from her father's side too.

I watched Murder Mubarak yesterday and Sara was unbearable. It also didn't help that the film had very poor writing/editing.

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Its not easy to live up to Sridevi's legacy. So Jhanvi definitely pales in comparison to her mother, but disgrace is a "strong" word to use.

Sara has no strong legacy from her mother's side. But it sucks that she got nothing from her father's side too.

I watched Murder Mubarak yesterday and Sara was unbearable. It also didn't help that the film had very poor writing/editing.

Amen! Both girls are horrible 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah well the offsprings aren’t even remotely as good and charming as their mothers.

Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Amrita was considered a very rude loudmouth. So is Sara, but Sara has minted a lot of money for her mother - she's done tons of ads the public doesn't even know about because of her middle class popularity. Saif only took a major interest in Ibrahim, but he's nowhere near the savior Sara has been for her family. Amrita is way more talented than Sara though, it's a shame she keeps getting awful work. 

Why is Saif interested only in Ibrahim and not Sara? Both are his kids.. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They;re a disgrace to themselves firstly before anything else and there is no legacy for their mothers, their only legacy is engaging in loose behaviour and free mixing and getting touched up for money by random men who were not their husbands, hardly a legacy there

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cory

They;re a disgrace to themselves firstly before anything else and there is no legacy for their mothers, their only legacy is engaging in loose behaviour and free mixing and getting touched up for money by random men who were not their husbands, hardly a legacy there

It is their job only.

As your favorite Sunny Leone also says "working in p0rn is just my job like any other job, there is nothing wrong in it".

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sridevi is my favorite actress. I like Amrita in Aaina and Chameli ki Shaadi :) 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

It is their job only.

As your favorite Sunny Leone also says "working in p0rn is just my job like any other job, there is nothing wrong in it".

Friends 

Do you agree with this opinion of Sunny Ji?

Kya triple x may kaam karna koi buri baat nahi?

Kya yeh sirf aik job hai, baaki jobs ki tarah?

KingAli thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Both are amazing I think :) let's not put them down ! 😊😆

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: KingAli

Both are amazing I think :) let's not put them down ! 😊😆

smiley37 Sara and Jhanvi are b-grade.  They shouldn’t be in Bollywood at all!!!