Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

Lol cow Devi has forgotten isne toh jooton se Peeta tha mahan abuser professor ko, savi ko bol rahi thi to behave jabki Aaj savi juton se bhi peetti toh kam tha. Savi can easily file a complaint of domestic abuse against Ishan .

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hahaha this loser doormat is getting humiliated in front of everyone as she deserves 

https://youtu.be/g9izVjKGqKk?feature=shared

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Did anyone keep track of how many times Savi called Ishaan Baba a kaatil 

How many times ...I didn't count smiley36

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry but what kind of reply is this? Didn't Ishan cheat on Reewa and he himself gave her the shoes to beat the hell out of him. How is this case similar to him slapping a girl coz she proposed him coz he got angry. Wasn't what he did is called as domestic violence?

1000078813.png

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously...he confessed to the same holy cow that keeps butting her head from dawn to midnight in the Bhosale House affairs claiming to be the almost bahu expecting ishaan to confide in her everything happening in his life. Slapping Savi is the albatross around his neck. He needs to atone for it .the zooites and their holy cow , her boy cut mom should pay for their sins too.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

Sorry but what kind of reply is this? Didn't Ishan cheat on Reewa and he himself gave her the shoes to beat the hell out of him. How is this case similar to him slapping a girl coz she proposed him coz he got angry. Wasn't what he did is called as domestic violence?

1000078813.png

Is it really Shakthi replying ....

Poor actors they will get viewers wrath and hatred instead of writers ...smiley36...

It is domestic violence....ITV normalised these stuffs long ago ....cheating , double timing and illicit affairs every thing go on for ages ....

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Honestly... Before marriage ishaan and savi all episodes are good...after reewa comeback i hardly watch the full episodes because of her bad acting.... 

I watched all episodes when reewa left ishaan, he never miss her and not even taking her name...he only after savi...and suddenly they started ishaan love to reewa after his marriage... the big blunder...

Now serial trp drop down and then coming with savi's family track..

i think no need to third angle... please writer do more study for story... bring something thing creative...

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Seriously...he confessed to the same holy cow that keeps butting her head from dawn to midnight in the Bhosale House affairs claiming to be the almost bahu expecting ishaan to confide in her everything happening in his life. Slapping Savi is the albatross around his neck. He needs to atone for it .the zooites and their holy cow , her boy cut mom should pay for their sins too.

Ishan is a kind of moron 

Need to set example fir students but professor walking around with cow madam girl friend who shows her bust to every one at college 🤔 

Night and day she is in Bosale house 

He is not fit to be any thing ...other than being cow's lover and AS's son....shameless fellow 

I think because TRP drop Boy cut mumma and TK daddy is out ....

Ishan has no right to slap any student , women or his wife ....He is a " darpok"

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

How many times ...I didn't count smiley36

I think Savi said 6 times and Ishaan Baba twice.

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last many episodes ishaan character goes down...there is writer's mistake....I seen all episodes to journey start ishaan and savi... honestly nowadays it's boring and not worth to watch... I'm skipping nowadays...

Ishaan and savi's nock jock is good... for unnecessary third angle writer mess with all this things..

And trp drop very badly... they focus on savi and ishaan...

One thing I noticed very less time given to both for screen together... it's mess itself...

Edited by Bhavna90 - 24 days ago